PDA

View Full Version : So many options!

XrBob
11-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Just got this game recently, still learning about it. I've got to level 8/9 twice now and then thought, is this really a fun mastery for me? There are so many options, but what do I really want?

I really like the idea of nature, well mostly the idea of spell that heals, it makes me feel self-sufficient and that I don't need to rely on potions and can just sell them. It also makes me feel like I don't have to be super conservative all the time, I won't try to get hurt, but if I do I can just heal.

However, the idea of wolves running amok playing the game for me seems silly. The way I envision my character is that I mostly play by myself with with my own skills and abilities, though I occasionally have a buddy that tags along for tough journies into new territory. A pet that supports me, not pets who I support.

I'm sure there have been a million of these threads, but bear with me, do these ideas translate into a good mastery combo for me?

Violos
11-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Looks for posts on a plague-bringing Guardian. This might be for you.

Or one-pet Champion. Though that is a bit of a waste, considering he has the strongest wolves ever.

XrBob
11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
thanks for the reply, I ended up bouncing around a couple more ideas and am currently happy with my diviner. The decision I'm having to make now is whether to stick with a staff or grab a sword and shield to make more use of the auras and to add some survivability and dps. I'll hunt around on the forums some more.