PDA

View Full Version : medal of honor open beta is now live

ward_rb
10-04-2010, 01:24 PM
and its only going on for 4 days, so get in now if you want to try it.

its been a while since ive played a "realistic" online shooter, so ill probably suck. but the vids ive seen look pretty good, so ill give it a try.

Laurrrr
10-04-2010, 02:20 PM
What name will you have ward?perhaps i am going to see you there.

ward_rb
10-04-2010, 03:06 PM
WardRB

i played for a little over an hour so far, and im liking it. very fast paced and frantic. i wish there were more than 2 maps available, but this is just a glorified stress test. also, i have trouble telling the two teams apart...damn team fortress has me used to looking for red or blue. :p

i do suck though. it seems like i die 10 times for every kill i make. well, looking at the stats after a match im not really THAT bad, but it sure feels like it. i usually end up in the middle of the leaderboard. the fact that i play a sniper and people just love to throw smoke grenades everywhere probably doesnt help...cant see a frickin thing when they do that.

even though it feels like im constantly getting killed, i am enjoying the game though.

ginum
10-05-2010, 01:44 PM
LZHamers i think :P
Expert sniper i am
But i hate that you have to wait like a second for them to die.

ward_rb
10-05-2010, 10:26 PM
But i hate that you have to wait like a second for them to die.

sounds like lag to me...every game ive played so far has been lag free and the people died when i shot them.

ginum
10-06-2010, 02:29 AM
no it wasn't lag it was not like a second but it was clumsy and it seemed to me it was processing the damage then it decided he was dead. but no big enough issue for me...