PDA

View Full Version : Berseker stances - not really a bug

Shykary
09-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, I liked Paths very much. The high level skill system is awesome! Well, I was wondering why the stances are "connected", I mean, you have to have the first one to have the next. You can only use a stance per time, I don't see why they have to be connected. Anyways, awesome mod.

Here is the screenshot for better understanding:
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/7/9/13/shykary/f_149sto5d2b9m_d6e13a5.png

PS.: The stances are marked with a red box.

ASYLUM101
09-13-2010, 02:10 PM
Dunno - I probably would've done it too. If they're not dependent upon each other, it's just for aesthetics I would assume. Maybe to show you "transcending the path" of the berserker?

Shykary
09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Dunno - I probably would've done it too. If they're not dependent upon each other, it's just for aesthetics I would assume. Maybe to show you "transcending the path" of the berserker?Maybe. It doesn't change the gameplay, but don't make much sense. XD

duckets
09-14-2010, 02:42 AM
I kind of wish that the stances had multiple levels instead, atm they are more like combat templates or some crap like that. Although I think the point of having one pointer stances was so that you would deliberately switch them off.

Most of the skill masteries do this btw. Theres one mastery that has unlinked stances though, I forget which one it is.

edit: it was poseidon. that damn class is all about constant flipswitching lol

ASYLUM101
09-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Yeh personally it makes more sense to have it as a single stance that upgrades up the tree. But I guess if SL had done that the stances would have to be nerfed?

Tyr
10-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Troll sighted. Prepare the fire and acid.