09-01-2010, 08:32 AM
LILITH BATTLES OF JALAVIA : PATHS EDITION
Informations :
Lilith by Mostal : V1.1
Paths by ShadowLance : V1.4
(Based on DatabaseB by jiaco)
Language: English & French

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3305/mainselection.jpg

/!\ If this is the first time you play at Lilith, please read this article (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/11603-Lilith-The-Will-of-Demon-Battles-of-Jalavia) before proceeding.

DESCRIPTION

The PATHS Mod, like Masteries mod, changes all the abilities of character so great. It also changes the purpose of the different skills, skill points distribution, and many other elements of gameplay.
Combined with Lilith, It's a whole new game now, much more adult and mature, and completely disorienting. Moreover, the number of available masteries is absolutely phenomenal as I explain in detail below :

-- NEW FEATURES --

-> 9 entirely new "masteries" called Paths.
-> 24 complex skills per Path makes 216 brand new skills (not including all of the hidden/linked skills and pet skills).

-> New Path Selection screen as seen above.

-> Gameplay is designed with skillful play and thoughtful build creation in mind. Build-creation is tremendously more complex. Each Path has fundamental strengths and weaknesses. Build on two Path's similar strengths, or use one Path's strength to make up for a weakness.

-> 100+ heavily modified or slightly modified items and sets to fit the new Paths.

-> Rewrote or edited most of the in-game formulas, here's some:
-Armor is more effective
-Offensive Ability now makes use of Dex, Int, AND Str in various degrees.
-Defensive Ability now makes use of Dex and Int in various degrees.
-Much more...

-> Changed the core gameplay drastically!
-Skills are now hugely more useful and potent, this is balanced with other weaknesses.
-Rather than spellcasters using spells occasionally and the staff being the primary attack used, there is at least one spell that can be used constantly instead of the staff.
-Some spellcasters use weapons in the place of staves.
-Path Level (mastery level) set to 100 instead of 32, with a unique Path bonus at 100.
-Increased level cap to 100.
-Gain 4 skill points per level instead of 3.
-Path Level (mastery level) rarely grants attributes such as str, dex, or int. Instead, you gain immunities, special resistances/bonuses, weaknesses, and other class-defining traits.
-Gain 16 attribute points per level instead of 2 (each attribute point increases an attribute by 1).
-Health is now rarely gained from increasing the Path (mastery) Level.
-Attribute points give you more health and energy per point.
-Potion cooldown is MUCH longer than normal, around 30 seconds.
-Potion stack increased to 20.
-"Stances" can be class-defining. Only one active at a time, last forever with no cost. 1 point max. Some have small benefits with no downsides while others have huge benefits but also big weaknesses.
-Bow and Staff projectiles much faster, arrows do not leave trails. Neither do melee weapons.
-Most skills are much more complex than normal TQ
(Any much more!)

More informations here (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/32395-Information)...

PATH INFORMATION

Below are the Paths of the mod, formerly known as Masteries. They are "quoted" for organization.

Path of the Berserker
Pursue a bloody goal, over the mangled bodies of slain foes and a neverending thirst for violence.

Shamans, Amazonians, Barbarians, and particularly brutal Warriors are all likely followers.

Strengths:
-Power
-Speed
-Crowd control
-Regeneration

Weaknesses:
-Fragile
-Suffer from bleeding x4 longer
-Natural 5% less Defensive Ability

Path Level
-Natural Elemental Resistance
-Health Regeneration Bonus
-Less strength requirement on all weapons

Path of the Mind
Join mind and body to strike accurately, dominate enemies' minds, and protect yourself.

Monks, Samurai, Knights, and anyone seeking an edge in combat or magic are likely followers.

Strengths:
-Diversions
-High Attributes
-Strong Buffs
-Powerful Single-Target Attack

Weaknesses:
-Difficult
-Vulnerable to Vitality Damage

Path Level
-Bonus Attribute Points
-Bonus Health and Energy
-Increased Casting Speed

Path of Tartarus
Gain the powers of summoning demons, dispelling them, demonic powers, burning spells, deals with the devil, and extensions of life.

Cultists, Shamans, Mages, and anyone with a dark enough soul willing to sacrifice for great power walk this Path.

Strengths:
-Powerful Spells
-Powerful Summons
-Powerful Buffs
-Powerful Curses

Weaknesses:
-Sacrifices are painful
-Vulnerable to Lightning Damage

Path Level
-Natural Fire Resistance
-Bonus Health and Energy
-Reduced Damage from Demons

Path of the Venefici
Deal with magic in its purest form. Walls of force, shockwaves, beams of energy, tricks and incantations. Most of the spells require a great deal of study to unlock.

This Path attracts Wizards, Sorcerers, and any manner of powerful magic users.

Strengths:
-Versatile Deadly Spells
-Magical Enhancements
-Potent Energy Recovery
-Reduced Dexterity Requirement for Armor

Weaknesses:
-Low Health
-Vulnerable to Poison Damage

Path Level
-Bonus Intelligence and Energy
-Energy and Life Leech Resistance
-Natural Energy Absorption

Path of the Dokkaebi
Trick and deceive your opponents, tormenting them while staying out of reach, assaulting their senses and minds. Do not mistake this path as harmless though, many skills have a chance of painful chaotic damage.

This Path attracts Shamans, Gypsies, Thieves, Spies, Illusionists, and anyone who takes delight in spreading chaos.

Strengths:
-Avoiding Damage
-Curses and Diversions
-Potent Kiting Ability
-Natural 5% Dodge Melee

Weaknesses:
-Fragile
-Mediocre Damage

Path Level
-Bonus Health and Energy
-Receives extra Physical Damage
-Natural Total Speed increase

Path of Sekhmet
Walk in the footsteps of the Lioness Sekhmet, Daughter of Ra. The Egyptian Goddess was addicted to war.

This path attracts a huge variety of Warriors, Rangers, Knights, and Kensei.

Strengths:
-Armor More Effective
-Large Health Bonus
-High Damage

Weaknesses:
-Weak Crowd Control
-Vulnerable to Cold Damage

Path Level
-Small Armor Bonus
-Bonus Health
-Bonus Offensive and Defensive Ability

Path of Lichdom
Sacrifice in exchange for great power. Are you willing to give up your very life to become a Lich? Summoning undead, killing with a touch, and casting horrific spells are possible.

Evil Warriors, Powerhungry Sorcerers, and anyone who craves immortality is lured to this path.

Strengths:
-Armies of Skeletons
-Incredible Passive Abilities
-Strong Enchantments

Weaknesses:
-Few skills harm Undead
-Slightly lower running speed
-Can never deflect projectiles

Path Level
-Natural Armor
-Bonus Intelligence and Energy
-Natural Cold Resistance
-Lower % Health

Path of Khloros
Become the vessel for the fourth horseman of the apocolypse. Skills involve plague, summoning beasts of the earth, and the sword.

Messengers of Death, Plague-bringers, and any kind of sickened Warrior or Sorcerer can follow this path.

Strengths:
-Nearly Invincible Pets
-Strong Passive Abilities
-Crowd Control
-Strong vs. Physical Damage
-Natural Poison Resistance
-Resistance to % Life Loss

Weaknesses:
-Few skills harm Undead
-Poor Kiting Ability
-Fire Damage Vulnerability

Path Level
-Natural Physical Damage Resistance
-Bonus Health
-Lower running Speed

Path of Poseidon
Walking this Path is to pursue becoming the Avatar of Poseidon. Powers over oceans and storms, the blessings of horses, and many skills relating to Poseidon's children are gifted to a devoted follower.

Religious Warriors, Cultists, Priests, Fanatics, Sea Druids and Wizards are just a few of those who swear fealty to Poseidon.

Strengths:
-Powerful Summon
-Strong Offensive Spells
-Incredible Crowd Control
-Strong Weapon Enchantment
-Natural Burning Resistance

Weaknesses:
-Skills are not versatile
-High energy cost for skills with small energy pool

Path Level
-Bonus % to Strength
-Bonus Health
-Natural Vitality and Lightning Damage Resistance

INSTALLATION

A graphical interface will guide you to install Lilith easily

- Download the file SetupLilithPaths11.exe
- Download the file LilithPathsDC11d.exe
- Download the file Creatures.zip

- Double click the SetupLilithPaths11 and read the messages
Note : Language selection will automatically setup Lilith in French and in English.

- Choose your difficulty: 1 is easiest and 12 hardest (see above for more explanation).

- Lilith Paths Edition will be automatically installed in "My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest ' Immortal Throne / CustomMaps" folder

- Unzip Creatures.zip (Allskin Mod) in the Database folder of TQIT (the game) : [drive letter]:\[path where TQIT is installed]\Database
(after unzip you will have [tqfolder]\database\Creatures\pc -> with male and female folder inside)

- Launch TQ-IT >> Custom Quest and choose LilithPaths ~ Jalavia

- Enjoy :-)

DIFFICULTY CHANGER

TADA ! Paths Difficulty Changer !

Lilith bring a new dimension in this game: Play how do you like with the Difficulty Changer! **

Lilith is really seriously balanced for all 3 difficulties but we are all different.
Some of us may only play a few hours in a week or less, other are good gamer but do what they can for surviving, and at least, we have very good players like "Hardcore Gamer".

It is very difficult to make a game that pleases immediately anyone with the difficulty. Each of us wants to play exactly how we like, at start.

So, it is the function of the Difficulty Changer.

Lilith - Paths offer 12 difficulties, just choose yours during the install or later.

Let's see:

First we have:
Discovery Lilith
-> You are a casual gamer ? You do like when everything work well ? This difficulty is for you!

Creatures (From "Excellent Lilith") (read "-" as minus):
-40% HP
-25% Attack Speed
-20% Move Speed

Secondary choice:
Piece of Cake Lilith
-> You like a bit difficulties but not too much? You don't like dying to often? Choose this one!

-20% HP
-15% Attack Speed

Third choice :
Fast Lilith
-> You like challenge but you don't have any much time ? Don't look futher, take this difficulty!

-40% HP

4:
Max Fast Lilith
-> You do like when there are many many creatures ? You have a very good Mouse ? You'll enjoy this difficulty!

Creatures (From "Excellent Lilith") :
-40% HP
+50/100% additional creatures

Original Lilith:
Excellent Lilith
-> You do like strong, nervous and without concession H'n'S ? This is THE version par excellence!

6: Paths default choice:
Heroic Lilith
-> Your character is the reincarnation of Achill? You are as smart as Ulysses? This difficulty put you to the test!

+15% HP
+15% Attack Speed
+10% Move Speed
+15% XP (Bonus monster)

7:
MAX Heroic Lilith
-> Do you want more ? Do you want really more ? Do you want to kill kill and kill again monsters or Die ? All right, here is what you need:

+15% HP
+15% Attack Speed
+10% Move Speed
+15% XP (Bonus monster)

8: Be warn, from here the Death is smiling
Insane Lilith
-> You have all the time a feeling that you are unbreakable? You are a Master among Masters ? Here you'll find a right taste of the blood!

+25% HP
+20% Attack Speed
+15% Move Speed
Normal : + 5 * level in OA et en DA
Epic : + 10 * level in OA et en DA
Legendary : + 15 * level in OA et en DA
+25% XP (Bonus monster)

9:
MAX Heroic EXTRA BOSS Lilith
-> Same as MAX Heroic Lilith, with Extra Boss features.

10:
MAX Insane Lilith
-> You do like when there are many many creatures and you are really unbreakable? Don't wait anymore, choose this powerful difficulty!

+25% HP
+20% Attack Speed
+15% Move Speed
Normal : + 5 * level in OA et en DA
Epic : + 10 * level in OA et en DA
Legendary : + 15 * level in OA et en DA
+25% XP (Bonus monster)

11: Hardest choice, don't even try!
Infinite Lilith
-> You are not Human ? Good! Not Lilith neither!

+50% HP
+25% Attack Speed
+25% Move Speed
Normal : + 10 * level in OA et en DA
Epic : + 15 * level in OA et en DA
Legendary: + 20 * level in OA et en DA
+35% XP (Bonus monster)

12:
MAX Insane EXTRA BOSS Lilith
-> Same as MAX Insane Lilith, with Extra Boss features.

As you see, everyone, I hope, will find his happiness.

With the Difficulty Changer you can change when you want the difficulty.

-> Your character is weak from enemies somewhere for the campaign and you have no miracle item with you yet? Choose an easier difficulty at this moment.
-> You are feeling your character a little bit stronger for fun? Change for a harder difficulty on the fly.

I hope every player could play Lilith as wished, just Play how do you like!

DOWNLOAD
Please, start with a brand new character, thanks.
Before playing:
Triple-Load trick: If you have a brand new character, the easiest way is to simply load the character into legendary, epic, and normal then you can play.
Really, it's just that simple.

=> This trick is to keep all your Bonus when you change to another difficulty

=> Don't do it during your current game, you'll lose all what you have done during your game and could reset some quest or your Masteries (in the Masteries Edition).
If you have a game on the way Just wait the end of your current difficulty to do this trick.

Lilith The Will of Demon 1.1: PATHS Edition (716Mo) :
DOWNLAD NOW (http://dl.free.fr/cIHbl2gRr) - Mirror (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRGDISFD)

Lilith Paths - Difficulty Changer (114Mo) :
DOWNLAD NOW (http://www.mirorii.com/fichier/18/306602/LilithPathsDC11d-exe.html)

AllSkin Mod for Lilith Creature (38Mo) :
DOWNLAD NOW (http://dedikam3.com//telechargement.php?clef=309467e39b5e53a85715ad2e9d f2631a)

THANKING

- Mostal for the original Lilith WoD mod.
- ShadowLance for the original Paths mod.
- You for reading this thread.

OTHER INFORMATIONS

Original thread (French): Here (http://www.titanquest-fr.com/forum/topic7689.html)

I'm also working on a SfPaths+Lilith Edition, called "The Suffering".
"The Suffering" thread (French): Here (http://www.titanquest-fr.com/forum/topic7731.html?sid=c5751c1a415cec28c0531cbc9879d1d 3)

I'm also, yeah once again, working on a a Destinies+Lilith Edition.
Destinies+Lilith thread (French): Here (http://www.titanquest-fr.com/forum/topic7719.html)

KingOfDawn96
09-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Awesome

Shykary
09-01-2010, 01:03 PM
OMG! I WAS SEARCHING IT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. <3

(sorry about the caps, haha)

lordrahl
09-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Nice, downloading it now.

Shykary
09-01-2010, 06:40 PM
It's a shame that the only difficult avaiable is Heroic. :/

*Porczilla*
09-02-2010, 03:02 AM
It's a shame that the only difficult avaiable is Heroic. :/

You missed the Difficulty Changer.

Shykary
09-02-2010, 03:23 PM
You missed the Difficulty Changer.On your difficult changer, the menu is in french(difficulté), and only heroic difficult has "PATHS VERSION". By the way, your paths version is buggy. We start with 50/50/50(str/dex/int). On original Paths version, you start it 10/7/8. Heroic difficult is too easy because of Paths skills. On Paths version, monster are multiplied. Thank you anyways.

*Porczilla*
09-03-2010, 08:25 AM
On your difficult changer, the menu is in french(difficulté), and only heroic difficult has "PATHS VERSION".

What's the problem with the DC? "Paths version" meens "Heroic" is the default difficulty. And the menu in french is a choice, it doesn't make difference between the french edition and english edition.

On original Paths version, you start it 10/7/8.

Good to know. Thanks. ;-)
EDIT: Fixed.

Heroic difficult is too easy because of Paths skills. On Paths version, monster are multiplied.

Lilith isn't Titan Quest. The only way you can change the number of monsters is by using the DC. If its too easy for you, then use it.

Shykary
09-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Fine. Thank you for your support. (:

pizdulica
09-04-2010, 12:36 PM
i cant hear the voices when i speack with a npc..what is the problem?And is there a calculator for this mod?

Hraefn
09-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Just gotten started playing Paths, looks quite interesting - looking forward to seeing what more advancement brings - however...
I hate to sound like a nitpicky bitch, but the sound you get with force javelin every time it's fired, at least at level 10 is when I noticed it start happening - it's just incredibly obnoxious, specially in a long fight. It's a short, sharp, kettle drum-like ba bamp that seems really inappropriate for the spell to me, and more importantly it's just an incredibly annoying noise to have to hear time after time after time every second every fight. Like someone following you around with a drum you want to strangle, seriously.
Sharp intrusive sounds just don't really work for a spell that's playing them continuously and constantly. Maybe give it a little whoosh or pew pew or something? Something less in your face and loud? Heck even something shorter and sharp might work like a pistol bark, but what's there... ugh "/

Hraefn
09-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Have to say that the "Shield of Will" skill available to the Venefici is quite possibly one of the best ideas I've seen for this genre of game. Powerful defensively, even more powerful offensively, yet short in duration enough to not be totally overpowered and a mess. The 1.5 second window requires that one THINK and plan quite carefully with its use, not just spam a button and laugh.
The damage reflection/to a lesser degree protection has become an absolutely primary tool for me in defeating bosses and hordes of goons.
Well done!

tyrellcorp
09-07-2010, 05:43 AM
so will this work along side the other lilith mods which i have installed atm

Hraefn
09-10-2010, 11:04 AM
It shows as a separate mod once installed. For instance I have both Masteries Lilith and Paths Lilith installed, they show as Lilith... Paths and Lilith... Masteries on the list of available mods once you click mods off the main menu.
As for will it play nice with mods that are designed to just affect the game in some way, I know that using the increase chest drop rate mod will crash it so I'd be very careful using anything else to mess with it. Not sure how other stuff would work out.
For the record, I've liked Paths FAR more than any other mods I've seen that change the skill setup, FAR more. Lot of thought went into this and it shows. Very much a total redo of skills and setups, not just the cosmetic-ish tinkering that Masteries amounts to in the end.

P.S. WhatEVER you do, don't log a Paths character into another mod, or any other mod's character into Paths. Bonuses go poof, your whole character is a screwed up mess. May as well restart at that point, really sucks. (Yes, did this accidentally once - thank monkeys I had a not too old backup copy of my save.)

Hraefn
09-25-2010, 04:20 AM
Anddddddd BANG. Master of Legendary Chamoos, defeater of Legendary in general. Yay me :) Pure Venificus, no second class, was a lot of fun - thanks Mostal, SL, and anyone else involved in bringing Paths and Lilth together!

Hraefn

70 Venficus

copacetic
10-25-2010, 08:07 AM
What am I missing here?

How has anyone managed to get past the Asteria beach with this package?

This is making me want to cry, any help would be enormously appreciated.

Thanks.

:D

1cec0ld
10-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Ok. Trouble installing. I managed to download the Main Lilith Classic, put the MP3 and Maps in the custommap/Lilithpaths/resources folder, downloaded the creature.zip, put it in C:...titan quest IT/Database folder, and extracted the Database and Resources Folders from the Lilith Paths download.
I play, and I see all of Jalavia, but no NPC, no Merchants, no beasts, (meaning i cant even test my masteries to see if it copied Paths or not. )
By the way, is it a "custom" character, or is it supposed to jump to regular single player like the regular Paths mod?
I've searched for hours, please direct me or just plain tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I've never played Lilith before, and wanted Paths to be the first time.
Thanks in advance.

FOE
10-28-2010, 04:56 AM
Hello,

LILITH BATTLES OF JALAVIA : PATHS EDITION [...]
Question: Is there a difference between "your version" and update "Paths Lilith" from here (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/32397-News-amp-Downloads?p=365816&viewfull=1#post365816) (under "Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010") in the Content??

Shykary
04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Hello,

Question: Is there a difference between "your version" and update "Paths Lilith" from here (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/32397-News-amp-Downloads?p=365816&viewfull=1#post365816) (under "Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010") in the Content??I fear not. The only difference is that his version is all set up, all you just need to do is install. :P

mp84
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just installed "Paths Edition" and I'm having a blast revisiting Lilith again (boy is my Berserker a glass cannon sometimes, lol) The thing is, the default difficult Path chooses (Heroic) is a bit to much for me, even though I'm getting through it, I prefer not to die as much I have been, lol..

So, I tried downloading the Path Difficulty Changer, but the link doesn't seem to be working, it directs you to a site and forces you download their "download manager" and even after I've done that, paste in the link, the link still won't respond..

Is there any alternate upload of the difficult changer for Path available somewhere besides what's posted here? Also, if I am ever able to download it, would changing difficultly midway through my game using the changer screw things up?

Whatever the case, I'll tough it out as its still playable for me, just honestly prefer to die less, so if anyone can help that would be awesome! :)

thanks,

MP

Aensland
06-05-2011, 06:07 AM
I hate to sound like a nitpicky bitch, but the sound you get with force javelin every time it's fired, at least at level 10 is when I noticed it start happening - it's just incredibly obnoxious, specially in a long fight. It's a short, sharp, kettle drum-like ba bamp that seems really inappropriate for the spell to me, and more importantly it's just an incredibly annoying noise to have to hear time after time after time every second every fight.

Agreed; leftclick replacement spells shouldn't have such jarring staccato sounds because they're being spammed all the time.

-
Here's a quick review from someone who's just picked up TQ after several years:
Lilith is awesome. Sure, the NPCs aren't voiced, but who cares, it's an entire brand new world. The starting location, Echoes village, doesn't quite look real enough - it's got that artificial feel you notice after working with map layouts - but that's not really a big deal, overall the village looks ok. One thing though, there's a red-icon marked NPC on the mini map (some enchanter guy) who isn't actually there.

By the way, are you supposed to start totally gearless? I did the create new character, load into Legendary, Epic, then Normal thing (seems it gives you some money), but you can't actually buy any usable gear since pretty much everything has a minimum level req of 3. Spent quite a while hit-and-run punching spiders until I got to level 3.
Edit: Just realised I'd been using the Defiler's "no grey" and "no white" item mods as well; now that I think of it, it's likely you start with some normal gear, which I didn't get because the Defiler mods prevented them from spawning. Ok, no problem.

Oh yeah, first time I opened the skills screen and looked around at the various Paths, mind = blown. lol. I didn't read the info thread on the mod much, to avoid prejudicing myself before I even started playing. Spent like half an hour just standing in the village while I browsed through all the masteri- er, Paths. I'd already decided to create an offensive caster type though, so I ended up picking Venefici/Poseidon (wonder why that combo = mystic, probably to do with the original game's masteries it replaced). The former because the description pretty much fitted what I planned for the character, the latter because Chain Lightning was in it :p

Found out the reason for the huge level up stat point increase (16 points) versus the vanilla game (3 points) - leveling the Paths don't add stats. Letting the player decide where his points go rather than the game do it, great idea. I ended up putting most into int/mana, and sprinkling a few points here and there in the others.

So far it's pretty much been Storm Trident spam backed by prodigious mana regen from Harness Mana, with the occasional Shield of Will - I totally agree with Hraefn here, the short duration and relatively long cooldown helps make it a great spell for thinking players, I used it to take down a couple of large mobs and bosses. Very good design, instead of another mindless spam=win spell.

Kinda miss having a pet though, but it looks like there is one way up in the Poseidon tree but I might only reach it when I hit level 30 or something so it's solo for the time being. Might try a lich-type character later, summoning loads of minions sounds great and I'm sure this mod's minions are actually useful instead of like in Diablo 2 where the unmodded Necromancer's skeletons sucked balls and were a total waste of mana.

Speaking of Diablo 2, is that the starting town music I hear in Echoes? >__> Not that I don't like it, hell, I love Diablo 2. I guess it's just overplayed for me. Ditto the caves, ugh, I HATE caves. I suppose they're a necessary evil, but I prefer Titan Quest's short caves versus Diablo 2's huge friggen mazes. Right now I'm screwing around in the caves, killing maggots and bats.

Overall, it's looking to be a hell of an experience. For me, it's like playing a totally different Titan Quest; like a sequel. (Maybe the items look familiar, I don't know, it's been so long since I last played).

My initial impression score for this mod: AWESOME out of 10 marks, especially if you've never played any variant of Lilith and no masteries mods either. Actually, I can't imagine playing this mod with the regular TQ masteries, why do things halfway lol.

Edit:
Just a quick update. I think I'm 1/4 or 1/3 through the map. To put it bluntly, the new map (Lilith) rocks. It rocks so hard the original Titan Quest maps might as well have been demos. Owners of lower end machines may experience more trouble comparably, though -- I remember the game sucked on my old laptop (Inspiron 6400, a mid-range 2007 dual core). Even on this Ideapad Y560 i7/HD5730 beast there is the occasional, albeit rare, slowdown.

The starting village may have come across as a tad rough and the caves claustrophobic, but the Highlands immediately rectifies that impression. It's not superlative all the way; I didn't quite like the dark foggy underworld (past the swamp) area. That's just personal bias though, the map theme is spot on. Was kinda miffed the next npc place @ town was actually closed to entrance and had to take a long detour. Extremely long. However, the cliffs were eye-popping good and The Abyss' map concept is an "omg whoa!" moment the first time you reach it. I just reached a different town than the one I thought I was headed to, and it just clinches the fact that this is an awesome mod: no stupid tiny handful of houses standing in the middle of nowhere with like only 10 people standing around (and only 3 of which you could actually interact with) here, this is how a real town map should be designed. A++.

Aensland
06-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Heads up; It seems the beach crash bug (aka the Sandwraith bug?) mentioned in the bug report thread (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/34004-Lilith-Paths-1.4-BUGS) is still present. About to try the workaround posted by Kress there now.

Btw it would help if the first post is updated with any mention of patches to the mod, e.g. in the bug report thread there appears to be a fix posted but the edit makes it sound like it's not actually fixed yet, and neither is it mentioned here...

Edit:
Kress' workaround does the trick. Dunno why the game doesn't crash on a multiplayer instance compared to a singleplayer instance, that's just weird. Oops, just to be clear, I did not download anything from the bug report thread; Kress' advice works with the vanilla installation of Lilith Paths 1.1 downloaded from the first post in this thread.

Shadwalker
06-13-2011, 07:18 AM
I posted this in the other thread but a few of the shared download links for Lilith are broken as the server appears to be down

kelkel60
06-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I want to play this mod but what is the bare minimum files that i need to download for it to work?
Do i only need to download setuplilithpath.exe?

padio
08-18-2011, 03:21 PM
need help i tried to dowload the skinfolder for lilith path, but it seems the link is broken can some one tell me please where i can dowload this file? i apreciated your help, thanks.

Lord Enki
08-19-2011, 04:46 AM
@padio

Here ya go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02UTCMEA

Lord Enki
08-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Heads up; It seems the beach crash bug (aka the Sandwraith bug?) mentioned in the bug report thread (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/34004-Lilith-Paths-1.4-BUGS) is still present. About to try the workaround posted by Kress there now....

I got around it by building a character in lilith classic, defiling them to max level, running to the beach, then running all around near the telkine and the chests at the end.

After doing that, exit the classic game, load the paths game, and clear the beach :)

padio
08-19-2011, 09:40 PM
thank you i apreciated your help, also im having the same problem with lilith destinies skin folder the link is also broken do you kknow where i can dowload the file from another link , i apreciated your help.

Lord Enki
08-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Never used destinies. Sorry

sniegutis
08-22-2011, 02:33 PM
i'm a complete newbie at titan quest at all, but anyways, i'm level 15 warlord and i get wtfpwnd either in swamps and in cemetary by basicly every mob :] i'm playing piece of cake dif. I'm not a completely hopless noob in rpg because I completed vanilla Diablo 2 on every difficulty, so anyway, what should I do? Farm the dark way for a bit or just quit the goddamn game? :D

Biblyos
09-01-2011, 11:38 AM
@sniegutis

As an old player of Diablo myself I can tell you that Lilith, vanilla or combine with any mod, as a complete different learning curve. So don't be to hard on yourself. If your trying to play as the Barbarian in Diablo it won't work...

First what are your stats and skills? With a Berseker/Sekmet combo you got to use the skills to complement each others.

Try to upgrade your poison resistance for the swamp it will help with the slugs and other poison throwing monsters. Use a bow (a few points in the bow skill of Sekhmet) to kill those one from a distance and melee with the others, especialy the casters who are fragile to physical attack.

For the cemetary, since you are a melee character try to clean a section at the time and avoid/run away from the boss until you have clear most of the cemetary. Always retreat in a cleared area.

Ask questions on the forum, read the different posts you may find your answers. Get TQ Defiler it will allow you to change the stats of your character if you made mistakes in skill points distribution.

Good luck and have fun....

joranflores
09-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi, does the difficulty changer works on lilith with paths v1.5??

bill2505
10-09-2011, 05:44 AM
the creature link is dead.also i cannot dowload the change the difficalty

Vince
11-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Folks, my character is level 21. I accidentally entered the character into regular Lilith instead of Paths. Now all my skills have disappeared, although all my armor and equipment are still there. Is there any way to restore the character?

Biblyos
11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
@Vince

It happens to almost everybody to uncorrectly load a character and here is what I do:

There is two way of to restore your character:

a) Easiest one is to use Defiler and calculate the number of skills and attributes points for a level 21 character.

b) If you have a backup of your toon you can copy/paste that file in your "My Games/TQIT/Save Data/User" you may be a few levels short, but if you have Defiler you can restore it to level 21 easily.

Jikalol
12-04-2011, 01:05 AM
help me plz
I can get new quest and ended old quest
bug after co-op
http://i.imgur.com/BowXc.jpg

Vince
12-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Jikalol, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Based on your post, it looks like you now need to return to the cemetery and take the Road to Eleander.

Vince
01-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I've got a problem, Folks. I have reached the Blood Abbey, where I'm supposed to find the Ring of Guy. At the very top of the abbey, I go down the stairs and kill a champion, but there's no ring there. There is no other way out of the room. Can someone tell me where I'm messing up?

padio
01-30-2012, 08:51 PM
i downloaded underlord and i want to download this mod lilith-paths im only missing the difficult changer, but since i got installed underlord do i need a difficult changer or not? if i do need it, where can i find it? i need help please .thanks

FOE
01-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Hello padio,

I don't now, what you want, what your really question is?!

If you don't want to change anything at the difficult from Lilith(-paths), you won't need the / a difficult changer!?

padio
01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I downloaded underlord , do i need the dc compatible with underlord in order to make it work for lilith-paths ? or do i download the regular dc that comes with lilith-paths? because i saw somewhere here that onve you download underlord you can not use the regular dc that comes with each version of lilith .

padio
02-01-2012, 01:03 PM
this link for the allskin Mod for lilith creature(38) is dead can someone uploaded again please . THANKS A LOT

p0pp3t
02-02-2012, 02:04 PM
I only one one download link to PATHS, so i made a uploaded to mediafire so people don' have to wait the 8 hours that i did.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rd15gd0ctmr5ddu
http://www.mediafire.com/?21uvjb4if713dci
http://www.mediafire.com/?mk5elucrbtrk375
http://www.mediafire.com/?p28n2xsjaaeg6cp

padio
02-03-2012, 10:40 AM
ok but the file that i need is only the allskin Mod for lilith creature , i already have the setup lilith-paths files, can you get me the all skin mod for lilith creature? thanks.

Schafer
02-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone, i've tested the lilith mod a long time ago and it was fantastic, now with paths it's quite awesome! It brought me back into the game.
Answering your question padio, i couldn't find the allskin file either, but i tried with default Lilith's allskin Mod file and it worked, i'm currently playing it and nothing is wrong so far, hope this helps you or anyone else with the same inconvenient.
So long!

padio
02-06-2012, 06:27 PM
hey ,thank you, i did not know about that, im going to try it now---------runs to download the file:D

Lords
04-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Does anyone have a working link for the - Download the file LilithPathsDC11d.exe. I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Lords
04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
When you choose Lilith Paths mod in the custom game screen, is it suppose to send you to the normal game screen or just boot up the mod with your custom character? It's booting my custom character into the game. Everything else seems to be fine, sound/music and whatnot. I also think I was able to change the difficulty from heroic to normal (no plus/minus bonus towards monsters) with the classic difficulty changer.

And it is lilithpaths mod i'm running, due to the paths masteries set up. So far it seems pretty awesome. Just concerned about the loading part, cause the toon i'm playing with I named "Do_Not_Use", lol.

flix
04-11-2012, 07:21 PM
It loads the character straight into the game. Any mod that uses the Lilith map does this. I also have a toon named "Dummy" that I use for loading mastery mods, but for any mod with the Lilith map (or Frozen World, or any new map), you will load a custom character straight into the game.

Don't forget the triple-load trick as well in order to keep all quest bonuses and items. Load the custom character into each difficulty right away, before starting your campaign.

Lords
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Alright, I thought I read somewhere that it didn't load the custom toon straight into the game. That was probably for a different mod I guess, thank you "flix".

I'm still trying to find a workable link for the difficulty changer for LilithPaths, unless the classical DC will work for LilithPaths.

FOE
04-12-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm still trying to find a workable link for the difficulty changer for LilithPaths, unless the classical DC will work for LilithPaths.
What's the problem?! The link on the 1st page is still working!

You must only klick on "Download now" under "Lilith Paths - Difficulty Changer (114Mo) :" and then you must klick by "free" ...

Roryn
12-19-2012, 07:23 PM
DOWNLAD NOW

Seems broken. Can anyone upload in another site, please? x(

copacetic
12-12-2013, 08:48 AM
DOWNLAD NOW

Seems broken. Can anyone upload in another site, please? x(

Any way to get the difficulty changer? :)

FOE
12-12-2013, 08:58 AM
^^ Look here (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/35178-Places-to-Download-Lilith-files?p=393168&viewfull=1#post393168) ... :whistle: ;)

copacetic
12-12-2013, 09:04 AM
^^ Look here (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/35178-Places-to-Download-Lilith-files?p=393168&viewfull=1#post393168) ... :whistle: ;)

Cheers, thanks a million!

Downloading all this for a friend (I played and loved it years ago already), and it's been a pretty confusing day, trying to find all the correct stuff. :D

FOE
12-12-2013, 09:16 AM
You are welcome! :)