PDA

View Full Version : one more ability

zen master
05-01-2010, 03:18 PM
hey i dunno if a similar thread has been made earlier or not.

if you could choose one ability from a skilltree that isnt a part of your mastery, wich skill would that be? also write what mastery you have and ur level:)
and if you for example choose dual wield u will also get hew and cross cut and tumult along with it

for me
diviner level 55
i would chose colussus form from the defender tree

zen master
05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
i guess i put this thread in a place ppl never really look.. no1 have any other oppinions?

ASYLUM101
05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Uh, Kriegerrr made a thread like this a few weeks ago actually, he called it TQ+2 or something.

1 skill... hm.

My 58 illusionist would have to use maxed ancestral horn. I would like to use a better pet, like the lich king , nightmare or the coredweller, IF I could also get their synergies. But without wraith shell, liche king isn't very tough, and without inner fire and metamorphosis, core dweller isn't as durable as he could be. And nightmare without mastermind in a pet build is kinda silly. So ancestral horn would be the best for me. That, or battle standard.

Buy4now
05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
My level 42 ritualist could sure use a battle standard with triumph. Just about all my melee builds and damage dealing pet builds could use it now that I think about it. I could shave a point off all my pet skills and summon them under the standard as well.

The Liche King would come in handy for my ritualist as well.

Death Chill Aura for a lot of melee builds would be nice... my level 52 Haruspex could use the debuffs. The active energy requirement would put a huge drain on the non-intelligent/low-energy based builds though.

voradork
05-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Terion with EVERY caster!

Zaptue
07-13-2010, 06:55 PM
There are too many good choices hehe. I guess my 72 brigand would go with the lucid dream tree from dream, although battle standard is awfully tempting too :)

Blood Warrior
07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Terion with EVERY caster!

Agreed!

Fuentes
07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Level 61 harbinger and Liche King tree.Best pet there is :P