PDA

View Full Version : Really need some help!!!

hotpursuit
03-25-2010, 08:04 AM
hi, I've been playing TQ:IT for months and I've been farming everywhere for Armour of Achilles, Ares war helm, apollos will and pendant of immortal rage. I've done hundreds of hydra runs, typhon runs and also hades. Only to get a bunch of useless purples for my lvl58 Slayer. Already have tons of purples. Was wondering where you people got your Armour of Achilles and the other items. Any suggestions on where to farm? The three telkines didn'nt give much purples nor did secret passage. Also note that I play on XMAX. Really need some help.

Regards,
hotpursuit

Irma2
03-25-2010, 08:32 AM
You're doing the right runs. It's just a case of waiting for the items to drop. I've done thousands upon thousands of SP runs and have never had Kael's Visage drop, and only one pair of Demonskin Walkers. Sometimes it takes a while.

hotpursuit
03-27-2010, 04:57 AM
sorry for not replying, lost internet connection because of my isp. Anyway thanks for the replay. Got one more question. How do people stack hundreds of potion in one slot? And also why am I getting same legendary items more than one time? I've got 8 Griefmaker's, 5 nemsis recurve, 3 helos fury, 3 silence, many santa items, etc.. Is it normal?

Irma2
03-27-2010, 05:05 AM
You can use an app called Defiler for infinite potion stacking.

Yes, it's normal to get multiple versions of Legendary items. When the game spawns items, it doesn't know what you already have. So it gives a random selection of items based on its own algorithms.

chrisinmsu
05-14-2010, 05:40 AM
Did you get the item you wanted???