PDA

View Full Version : Finding some monsters.....

Ashranach
12-26-2009, 01:38 AM
Anyone have any clue where the jungle raptor or its variants are in the art editor?? I cannot seem to find them also anyone know how to add the variants or other styles, colors of creatures to the optional starting colors of the normal PC chars??

If anyone can help it would be very helpful thank you.

fathersquid
12-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Resources/creatures.arc and then in the folder monsters/raptors

I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about in the second part of your question so I can't help you there...

Ashranach
12-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Art Editor only looks in two starting folders.. imports and templates .. Now I do see in imports a creature folder and xpack folder both I checked out and cannot find a folder labled raptor... ( I browsed monsters in both for the raptors...)) I do not see any resource folder to view in TQIT v 1.1 sorry should have pointed out I am using that.. I do see resources browsing outside of art manager but how I get it to browse that direction?? I am sure its me not doing something right but really I wish I could figure this out.. You have to use import records option in the art manager to find the raptors right??
For the alternate colors.. Its like the Tigerman mod someone else put out you can be the different tiger colors seen ingame depending what clothes base color you chose as the male starting out.. So it would be like optional to be the jungle raptor or the ice raptor depending what color I set them to..

Ashranach
12-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Ok.. I found 2 or 3 raptors under rumor monsters... in orient folder.. I have tried using that playing as a monster instructions but cannot seem to copy paste any animations or textures from the monster arc to the pc Arc.... I am using a tool called arc explorer 10.. Though... I have no clue how it lets me copy paste stuff? Can someone make me a read me file of how to basically make a playable monster?? Any instructions I had found only partially work.. ((Cannot copy/paste anything I view...)) Please if you could send a accurate detailed read me attachment for this task on TQIT v1.1... I would like to contribute to the community to...