PDA

View Full Version : Download Latest Version of Underlord

yerkyerk
12-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Underlord 1.51 to 1.52 Manual Patch

1.52 Manual Patch at ModDB.com (http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord/downloads/underlord-152-update)

Underlord 1.52 Full Version (Installer)

1.52 Installer at ModDB.com (http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord/downloads/underlord-152-m3-installer)

1.52 Installer at AtomicGamer.com (http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/89418/underlord-v1-52-full-installer-titan-quest-immortal-throne-mod)

1.52 Installer at FeedTheGamer.info (http://www.filefront.com/17749827/Underlord-1.52-Full-Installer/)

Underlord 1.52 Full Version (Manual Package) (Use this if you're having trouble with the installer)

1.52 Manual Install Package at ModDB.com (http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord/downloads/underlord-152-full-manual-package)

================================================== ==

Bundled in this mod:

Fanpatch 1.17 (with Allskins vendors)
JMD's Immortal UI Theme
EJFudd's Randomization Fix (latest version)
The Lord of Space's Slow-Casting bugfix (latest version)
Galefury's Easier Mythics

Features

All 9 masteries expanded and rebalanced, each going up to level 40 with 24 skills
Max character level raised to 85
3 secret areas added to the game
New and Revised monsters with new skills
30 new rare affixes
All set bonuses improved
New sets added
New weapon type: vitality staff
New items, including monster infrequents, randomized unique jewelry, and easter eggs
New Mythic class of items above Legendary
Large number of charms and relics rebalanced and improved
Large number of items rebalanced and improved

Gameplay

Increased monster levels and spawning
Increased champion and hero monster chance to spawn
Potion cooldown increased to 16 seconds
Potion stack limit increased to 100
Monster infrequents now have a distinct color on the ground
Combat math reworked:

Fewer, but more powerful critical hits
Chance to dodge from defense ability greatly lowered (damage reduction unchanged)
Economy Tweaks:

Monsters and non-boss chests only drop one bag of gold (total gold unchanged)
Enchanter costs reduced to 10% of the item value
Mystic costs reduced to 3,000 gold max after 60 points
Experience recovered from gravestones reduced to 50%
Axes all have a base 15% pierce ratio
Recipes accept higher-quality versions of their charms, relics, and scrolls
Boss monsters have an aura which removes dodge and deflect immunities

-------------------------

Requirements:

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne (this mod does not work without the Immortal Throne expansion)

For the manual package, you must know where the installation directory is (or know how to find it). If you do not, please use the installer. You should only use the manual package when:

The installer can't find your installation of Immortal Throne
You have other mods/changes to the core game files
You're a control freak who likes to do it themself

-------------------------

Installation Instructions:

Download installer
Run installer
???
Profit

Installation Instructions for the Manual Install:

Note: Because this mod modifies a number of the original game files, uninstalling means restoring all those files (typically through a reinstall). If reinstalling Immortal Throne is problematic for your particular version of the game, you can opt to back up the Immortal Throne directory (or just the changed files individually). For those who need to frequently switch between Underlord and the original game, check out Asylum101's batch files listed in the "Mods and Utilities" sticky.

Unpack the contents of this archive into your installation directory, overwriting the existing files.

The location of your installation can vary, depending on where you got the game from. The default installation directory for the retail version for Windows XP is C:\Program Files\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\

If you got your copy of the game from digital distribution, and you can't find where the game was installed, right-click the shortcut that launches the game and choose "properties" to find your installation directory. If that doesn't work, contact support for the distributor of your version to find out what the default installation path is.

MiloticMaster
12-14-2009, 01:24 AM
Is this mod any good ^^

shattered.likeness
12-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Yes it is GREAT!

Impulsand
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Probably the best solution to Titan Quest there is; in my opinion.

iwantthehidra27
12-14-2009, 03:31 PM
When I download it and run it it says:'Error:install Underlord first,then apply the patch'-????

psisci
12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
When I download it and run it it says:'Error:install Underlord first,then apply the patch'-????

it says the same thing in my 1.2, :knockout:

iwantthehidra27
12-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Then how should I play?

Impulsand
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Try a clean install of TQ / TQIT then 1.17 and finally Underlord?

Rasix
01-03-2010, 01:49 AM
I installed Underlord last night, and what's strange is I only have TQ, IT, Underlord, and the UL patch installed, but it almost seems like there is a version of xmax running as well. Getting my *** handed to me right outside Helos, absolutely swarmed with mobs.

Is there a version of xmax included with the UL install?

Galefury
01-03-2010, 07:53 AM
No xmax. Just about 3 times more monsters. :P

Quest mobs and bosses are unaffected by the way. And things get a lot easier around Sparta when your levels have caught up with the increased monsters.

Munderbunny
01-03-2010, 10:03 AM
You should be level 4-5 by the time you leave Helos. :O

Rasix
01-03-2010, 05:06 PM
hrmm..kk!

was just rediculously hard at the beginning. maybe the alcohol had something to do with it =(

thanks!

Munderbunny
01-04-2010, 06:30 AM
It would have been harder in version 1.2, but the 1.3 patch fixed a combat bug, so it's actually pretty easy now. :)

BlackAce99
01-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Ėm gona spread the mod by torrent cool ? any one offende do ?:twisted:

Munderbunny
01-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Sounds fine.

shawnmck
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Hello to everyone. I am new here, so please excuse my noobness.

I recently installed the Underlord mod, & I am finding it very difficult. There are mobs of enemies everywhere and they kill me so fast. The mod itself is very cool, but the difficulty is very frustrating.
I read that version 1.3 is supposed to start you out with 2000 gold, is that correct ?
I down-loaded ver 1.3, but it seems to have no effect. It says to drag the zip file to some other place, but I must confess that I am computer illiterate, & have no idea what to do.
Sorry for being a pain.

Is there any way to tell if I have version 1.3 ?
& How to make it run (as I am sure that I copied the folder to my desktop..?

I also noticed that my existing characters have had all of their skills erased...is this permanent ?
Not really that big of a deal, but if it is permanent, then I might as well delete them.

also, does the Underlord mod contain the all skins mod where I can change the skins of my character, or did I read that wrong somewhere ?

Any help would be appreciated, & I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks in advance.

dalath
02-15-2010, 01:45 PM
As soon as i'll test this mod i'll post the classes, the masteries, the skills and maybe new monsters and items and i'll confirm if xmax is running or not.:p

Bloodsector
03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
i downloaded it and it was epic. I love the Occult/Spirit because i had like 20 pets

bddblade
06-10-2010, 04:34 AM
Awesome mod :) But apparently my laptop is crappy and after a while starts to slow down from to many mobs or something :/ So is there anyway to reduce the amount of mobs from x3 to like x1.5 or 2 or something? Getting sick of my game randomly crashing every 10 minute :(

thegofa
06-15-2010, 05:31 AM
Hi All,

Is there a way to "uninstall" Underlord and go back to Immortal Throne?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I do enjoy Underlord but I also enjoy TQIT and I have
a lot of toons in the original game and masteries.

Thanks for any help...

Cheers.
TG.

06-15-2010, 05:42 AM
@thegofa there was an utility somewhere on these forums, you could use it to switch between UL and normal IT. But still you'd need the original database/resources folders

thegofa
06-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks for that. I might just deinstall and reinstall the whole thing, less Underlord. I never used the fanpatch but after reading all the stuff on that I might patch also.

I love the original and the masteries mod. I will also d/l the Lilith masteries as that sounds really good from the write-ups.

Just a basic question please, If I deinstall everything, how can I save my toons so once I have reinstalled, I can then "dump" them all back in again, as I have some high lvls I really dont want to lose.

If you could help with what folders I need to copy out and then put back, I would be eternally grateful.

I also have the TQVault with a lot of saved things inside, any ideas on what folders I need to keep?

Many thanks for any help, sorry but I know how to play but im quite PC illiterate :)

Cheers.
TG.

thegofa
06-15-2010, 07:21 AM
Sorry 1 last question. I d/l Lilith Masteries from the mirror site but how do I get the other 3 files?
That Dedikam site is hard to understand? Is there a mirror site for those too?

(Told you I was PC illiterate :()

Thanks.
TG.

Arperum
06-15-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm pretty certain that you don't loose your saves when uninstalling. But for safety, backup my documents/my games/titan quest - immortal throne and the titan quest folder in the same map (wich contains your TQvault data).

thegofa
06-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Many thanks for your help everyone. I will be back if I get into difficulty, im glad there is still a community that loves this game !!!

Cheers,
TG.

06-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Just another note, if you plan installing UL again, back up your database/resources folders so you can manually swap them at need

06-15-2010, 10:01 AM
im glad there is still a community that loves this game !!!

I am surprised tho... don't know why I am still reading and posting on these forums, I haven't played TQ for a few months already...

thegofa
06-16-2010, 03:52 AM
Haha, theres just no getting away from a classic game !!! Maybe its time to get back into it , your probably just in self denial :)

I will do the backup of the folders too to manually swap, thanks for that...

Take care now,
TG.

solidussssssssss
07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Haha, theres just no getting away from a classic game !!! Maybe its time to get back into it , your probably just in self denial :)

Truer words have never been spoken (or written :P ). This game is pure addiction, seriously. You may have stopped playing it for a couple of months, but believe me, you will get back to it, eventually. After all, that's the only alternative to Diablo, which I feel is quite outdated and clunky. BUT, when Diablo 3 is out, you'll see how this community will slowly start to fade away until only burning ashes remain, where once great battles have been fought! (sorry, I overdid it with the description).

But yeah, I'll check this Underlord mod as well, even though I've been playing the vanilla TQ for almost 2 years.
Take care.

Nicstar543
07-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Is there a certain spot where i have to save the patch?

Llian
08-17-2010, 04:49 PM
This mod rocks. Actually puts a challenge back into the game.
Skilltree changes look good. Hard to get used to.

shaposh
08-17-2010, 05:33 PM
This mod rocks. Actually puts a challenge back into the game.
Skilltree changes look good. Hard to get used to.

This mod actually makes the game (much) easier. After the first few hard levels, it will become piece of cake. This is especialy true for "Uber" version.

Alek_tq
12-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Can't DL.
both links are dead.
Also, im running 1.17 not 1.5
is this mod updated? what am i missing?

12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Wait a little for 1.51, 1.50 had a small bug in there that ruined a secret area.

FOE
12-15-2010, 07:52 AM
The new Downlands are already Online ...

<klick> (http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord/downloads)

royalfa
12-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi All

First a congrats is in order for all the good work on this site and in the mod making.

The subject of this is that I have troubles with this module: I install it using the windows installer then manually and in both cases the game do not start.

I uninstall or change to the original files and the game function as well as ever.

Please help me with this I really want to try it.

PS: I add the Allskin mod and the Asylumsmod before this one.
Thanks in advance
Roy

Munderbunny
12-24-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm kinda unsure what you're doing. You run the installer, and your game doesn't start? What happens exactly? How are you trying to start the game?

royalfa
12-24-2010, 11:08 PM
To answer your question "Nothing" I try to run the game after any installation and do nothing

I have a "direct access" icon on the windows desk.

I click it twice to start the game (TQIT) only with this mod have trouble.

Normally that is the way I run the game.

PS: I am not sure but the last time try with the "Programs save in the star of windows" but I think is taking the same file in account.

Thanks

Munderbunny
12-27-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to run the game afterwards. The TQIT executable isn't even modified in Underlord.

Instead of using the desktop shortcut, just run the TQIT.exe manually.

cdawg0616
01-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Alright...not sure what exactly is going on but this mod or expansion or w/e it is, is not working for me. I tried it on a fresh install of TQ/TQ: IT, patched it to 1.17 (fan patch) and then installed Underlord. I tried both double clicking the icon on my desktop (which is how I usually start the game) and running TQIT.exe manually from within my TQIT folder and still nothing. It waits for a few seconds then pops a window telling me that "TqitD.exe" has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem, blah blah blah. For the record I am using Vista and running the program as an administrator so I have no idea why it won't work. Can anyone help me? Please and thank you.

edit: Nevermind. I figured it out (I think). I just manually click the "start backup.exe" thing and it starts the game as normal, and I know UL is working b/c the main screen is purple and has the version number on bottom right corner.

Munderbunny
01-02-2011, 09:33 PM
The start backup thing is from the fanpatch I think. But, you don't need the fanpatch to install UL; it's included.

Munderbunny
01-04-2011, 04:13 PM
updated

cdawg0616
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Thanks, great mod btw! Really enjoying my necromancer :D

Falcon1989
01-06-2011, 09:37 AM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3969/tquestit20110105145702.png

What's that skill? And how I got it? I haven't it in any of my items. This is added with Underlord v1.52?

And more questions:

What's this? In descriptions is: "Quest item"
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8964/tquestit20101123230948.png

And this?
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1347/tquestit20101129175702.png

And some fun :D
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5017/tquestit20101123232018.png

Munderbunny
01-06-2011, 04:33 PM
I was going to write up an explanation for your pics, but with that level of twinking, I'm pretty sure you'll be bored of the game by the time you read it. :D

In all seriousness, switching to the english text will explain everything. There is no polish(?)/czech(?) translation that I know of.

Falcon1989
01-06-2011, 05:10 PM
And what about "Rest Sklill"?

Munderbunny
01-06-2011, 06:06 PM
In all seriousness, switching to the english text will explain everything. There is no polish(?)/czech(?) translation that I know of.

cdawg0616
01-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Me again. I realize I'm probably getting annoying but I just wanted to know if Underlord is compatible with xMax? Try as I might, I just can't seem to go back to a game where the screen is not absolutely flooded with monsters :) And 3x Boss battles are beyond awesome as well :D

eisprinzessin
01-07-2011, 10:17 PM
does this answer your question? :rolleyes:

This is a list of all mods and utilities for Underlord, or compatible with Underlord. [...]

GREEN up to date with the latest version.
[...]

XMAX (http://www.titanquest.net/forums/underlord/33348-rel-xmax-underlord.html)- A gross monster multiplier, up to 10x monsters and 3x bosses.

cdawg0616
01-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Haha oops...guess I should add blindness to the long list of my apparent disabilities lol. Thanks :)

Munderbunny
01-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Added a couple of mirrors.

Massabik
01-11-2011, 08:36 AM
I just installed Underlord and ran into the issue of my desktop icon, and the .exe file not working when i try to start the game manually. I used the uninstaller and the icon works again. I don't know about the 'start backup fix' as I can't find that file in my directory. The only thing odd that happened is when installing Underlord, it DID NOT auto detect the correct directory. I'm using Vista (could this be a Vista issue?). Any help would be appreciated.

johnjov
01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
I don't know about the 'start backup fix' as I can't find that file in my directory
that file should be there in the titan quest immortal throne game/base install directory.

FOE
01-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello and Welcome!

I just installed Underlord and ran into the issue of my desktop icon, and the .exe file not working when i try to start the game manually. [...]
With version do you have, DVD or Download or from Stream!?!

If you have a Steam-version, look here UL 1.51 and D2D version of TQ:iT (http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/37024-UL-1.51-and-D2D-version-of-TQ-iT) ...

For the other versions ... unfortunately no idea ATM ...

Massabik
01-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks for that! I do have the D2D version, so that was the issue.

FOE
01-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Hi Massabik,

I thought as much! :) ;)

JudgeMan
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey, just started with Underlord.

It says that it comes with Allskins vendors but I can't seem to find them. I remember them being in the first town when I used it seperatly but they're not there. Were they moved?

Thanks.

mrfreckle
02-02-2011, 01:58 AM
To get the allskins vendors:

Pause the game
Choose Unlock Content
Type 123 for regular vendor
Type 12345 for adult vendor
An artifact drops for each vendor, equip it and the vendor magically appears!

FOE
02-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Or ... find the Duister! :D ;)

JudgeMan
02-02-2011, 06:33 PM
To get the allskins vendors:

Pause the game
Choose Unlock Content
Type 123 for regular vendor
Type 12345 for adult vendor
An artifact drops for each vendor, equip it and the vendor magically appears!

Thank you good sir!

bhscrooge_
02-05-2011, 09:23 AM
A Question: Is there any change in "Levels.arc" from 1.51 to 1.52?

(i mean the file "Levels.arc" in the archive "Underlord151.rar", and the file in this new archive "2011_01_03_152_Full_Manual.rar"; because i had 1.51, and used manual patch to 1.52, for the bridge problem that was talked, i downloaded "2011_01_03_152_Full_Manual.rar", unfortunately download stream wad dead at 99.9%, after extraction the only corrupt file is "Levels.arc"; if there is no change, then everything is alright and there is no need to download again.)

mrfreckle
02-05-2011, 12:20 PM
There was no change to levels.arc from patch 151 to 152.

scyris99
03-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Hmm it seems Dex no longer effects bow and spear damage? O_o? Why were they made str based insted of remaining as dex based?

mrfreckle
03-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Hmm it seems Dex no longer effects bow and spear damage? O_o? Why were they made str based insted of remaining as dex based?

Umm... yes it does.

scyris99
03-15-2011, 03:24 AM
I don't mind the amount of mobs in this Mod, but my problem is they seem to have about 2-4x their normal vanallia TQIT hp's, Takes far FAR to long to kill things. Anyway to reset their hp's to normal? I don't remember a lv 10 monster taking 3-4 shots per from a lv 12 archer to kill, which is bad when your swarmed by so many. I pretty much never use normal bow shots now, I pretty much have to spam the net skill due to the amount of mobs and their obscene hp totals.

Munderbunny
03-15-2011, 06:43 PM
They have like 15% more hp or something in normal difficulty. If they not falling down fast enough for you, and you don't want to adapt your build, you can use the defiler to boost your character.

scyris99
03-16-2011, 01:41 AM
They have like 15% more hp or something in normal difficulty. If they not falling down fast enough for you, and you don't want to adapt your build, you can use the defiler to boost your character.

Maybe the problem is that I am a archer and they aren't the epitome of damage. I don't got a 2nd mastery yet either. I usually use some of the TQ Defiler mods, like Charm/relics are reltive so its easy to get ones I need, and I also use the one that lets you put relics/charms into uniques., they only give a small boost usually. Hmm Archer just must have really low damage I switched to Earth mastery and my mage is like 1-2 shoting everything XD.

Think you might ever consider making a secondary mod, where it just has your masteries and none of the other stuff? Just wondering.

eisprinzessin
03-16-2011, 03:00 AM
Munderbunny is not modding anymore ... he's just watching us struggle with his creation. :p

scyris99
03-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Munderbunny is not modding anymore ... he's just watching us struggle with his creation. :p

Oh well I tried XD. On another note, how the hell do you survive in this mod as a melee char with no summon to tank for ya? My char dies in seconds but my earth mastery goldem can sit there tanking all day and barely get touched. Am I missing something here? I noticed no matter how much Def ability you have dodge is locked at 0%. I'm a archer with 230+ dex and close to 400 def ability in normal and even level 10 monsters hit me every single swing/shot, something seems off with this.

I love the masteries but don't really like much of the other stuff in this mod, thats why I was wondering if anyone knows just what file changes the masteries so I can only use that file.

Temujin
03-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Thanks, my boy just started getting into Diablo II with me, and since I haven't played that in years, I figured I'd get it up on the network, and while we've been playing it and it's still fun, boy the graphics really did not stand the test of time.

I just hopped back onto the site and found this mod, which looks amazing. Gonna install this on the pcs and once we get tired of D2, gonna give this a whirl shirl!
Thanks!

Temujin
03-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Wow, while this mod seems very cool and I can see all the work put into it...holy shit is it tough now.
I agree with scyris99, I'm getting owned hard with a simple necro, bow and sword and a skele too.
I'm gonna have to uninstall the mod I think, no way my boy's gonna be able to get past level 5 without dying a billion times.
Is the original occultist mod still down-loadable? I recall having that installed a year or two ago and it didn't have the difficulty or #of baddies cranked up.
I'm sure I'll get slagged but I wanna enjoy the game with my boy and if I can't even make it to Laconia without dying 5 times, or spending the entire game running backwards...call me a n00b, that's fine.

Anyways, fantastic job and a tremendous amount of dedication put into the mod, well done sir, just a bit too tough for my tastes at the beginning. I'm sure once you start getting some good stuff, some good summons or auras and a few tanks it'll be fine, I don't know if it's gonna hold the boy's attention or if he's gonna get frustrated and quit and go back to DII :)
Cheers

jiaco
03-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I just defile a toon to level 8 or 12 and let my kids start in helos that way, they can make it to sparta and from then on its doable.

Supplice
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Just a word of advice after getting this to work: Installing this turned on my slow-cast mod under defiler. I have the D2D version of TQ IT which isn't compatible with it. This causes the game to not run when clicking my .exe file or desktop shortcut or whatever. It worked for me when I tried to running the backup.exe. You could also just disable the mod via defiler.

DreadmistX
06-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi!
Will you make a new version for Underlord Exp. (1.53)? There are several spelling mistakes, like: Dreadnaught class is: correctly Dreadnought. But your mod is the best. I love it :D I hope you will put more new things in Underlord, because it is legendary :)

Madroxmultiply
07-11-2011, 09:03 PM
loved this mod. it made the game a lot more challenging and exciting... until i got to typhon with an overseer (defense + dream). it's impossible to kill him. i mean the caverns before you got to olympus are pretty rough (but doable if you kite a bit and are smart with positioning... the path to typhon is crazy hard and you die a lot before actually getting there.. but typhon.. my god he is impossible. mind you this is on normal. i'm wondering if any melee spec has been able to clear the damn thing.

suggest a little rebalancing of that part of the game. i got fed up and just tqdefiler'd my way through that boss... starting the expansion now and hope that it isn't impossible (the difficulty from acts 1 to 3 was pretty okay.. it's just typhon really. the last area (blood caverns i think) leading to him and the stupid path up to him (with those crazy cyclops) could be tweaked to be slightly easier for melee.. but typhon is just.. (i repeat) impossible. you shouldn't have to have to make a completely new set of items just geared towards beating one boss (some kind of vitality resist gear i'm assuming).

Czacki
07-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Typhon for a melee char, hard? Have you taken the mastery shrine and combat shrine before attacking him? If not, do so and use Colossus form (keep mana potions so that you can negate his energy drain) and he won't even put a dent on you. Personally, I killed him in less than 10 seconds with untwinked Nomad (Warfare/Nature) or normal difficulty.

It's really about taking those two shrines and the anti-boss skill each mastery has (I used battle standard).

Act IV is way harder than Typhon and Dragonians combined.

Madroxmultiply
07-12-2011, 08:51 AM
ty for the reply czacki. i've been reading a few threads since my last post and i realized i'm probably playing underlord wrong. started it thinking diablo hack and slash just spam spam and keep going (just like the unmodded titan quest imho).. didn't really study skill synergies indepth. just picked a lot of skills that sounded good and used it to plow through the game, rather than focusing on specific skill trees.

right now i'm levelling a spirit nature with ternion and loving it. will come back to my overseer dude and reexamine him when i have more time and feel less drained about him.. i probably built him wrong or he has some stupid items that don't really synergize with my skills, making things more difficult than it should be.

cudskie
07-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Does xmax work with this mod?

eisprinzessin
07-17-2011, 03:44 AM
Yes, it does.

Radagast82
07-18-2011, 05:08 AM
I wouldn't see the point though, since the monsters are already way too many (and more powerful). More monsters would actually make the game unplayable due to graphic lag but whatever...

And I still can't understand why would people want to fight bosses x3 or bosses x6. That's just plain silly. More powerful bosses is what people should look for in mods, and not increasing their mere numbers which is at the very least way too un-rpgish...

Czacki
07-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Because it gives you a place to have fun with Mythic gear.

LittleJoeRambler
07-18-2011, 10:08 PM
I have Titan Quest and Immortal Throne on Steam, and I'd like to give Underlord a shot while being able play my Immortal Throne characters, but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to downloading files and making copies of files and such like that; can anybody give me a step-by-step process I can use to accomplish this? I can't seem to find anything on here I actually understand. Or is my only safe bet to install Underlord and just uninstall/reinstall if I want to play Immortal Throne again? Thanks in advance for any help, guys. So glad this game still has an active community behind it, even after so long.

lupo29x
07-20-2011, 08:14 AM
go ahead and install underlord. chances are you won't want to go back to the old masteries anyway.

LittleJoeRambler
07-20-2011, 03:09 PM
The biggest problem is that a friend of mine also likes to play TQIT, but he's satisfied with the original game, and isn't interested in the mod. I'd like to still be able to play with him as well.

eisprinzessin
07-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Then you need Batch file for Underlord swapping!

curtisq
08-16-2011, 04:18 PM
So I just installed this with the latest installer it installed fine then when i go to launch the game it just loads for a second and nothing comes up. I see tqitD.exe sometimes appears in task manager for just a second then goes away. Launcher regular TQ without IT works fine though. Ive tried running as admin, uninstalling and reinstalling underlord. Can someone tell me a way to fix this.

PS using windows 7 64 bit and got the game from direct 2 drive if that means anything. And yes TQIT works fine when i uninstall underlord

EDIT: Fixed it. I have the D2D version which i think makes it not work. All I did was get TQ Defiler (actually I already had it) then you go to the "mods by" section and in there the "main" dropdown section at the top will have a resore game files option or something similar to that. I used it it said it restored 7 game files and now underlord works!

RE-EDIT: My friend with the same version of the game tried this and it doesn't work. He is running XP, dont know if that makes a difference.

DreadmistX
08-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Is Underlord working with TQVault?

eisprinzessin
08-20-2011, 03:01 AM
Yes, it does. Although the question is more does TQVault work with Underlord? ;)

SnowBunnys
08-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey i was wanting to know if i could run this and still be able to use paths/other masteries mods.

please reply im torn betwen this and others

eisprinzessin
08-20-2011, 11:40 PM
If you want to switch between Underlord and other mastery mods ...

Then you need Batch file for Underlord swapping!

LordDivine
08-26-2011, 02:08 AM
Sorry for the newbie question here. The easier mythics mod that's now included in UL. How do I activate it? Doesn't show up under maps in custom, I R confuzzled.

eisprinzessin
08-26-2011, 12:33 PM
That's not an extra map - it's included to UL. But any maps which support UL will have it, too.

LordDivine
08-26-2011, 04:28 PM
So in other words the easier mythics is already "on" in UL making it easier to complete them with the rare greens? Or?

copsychus
09-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Sorry for newbie question, is there any this mod calculator like titancalc by stonedonkey or similarly?

Well, i just want to planned the point and read overall skills. Thank you

Veji
10-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Don't install this unless you are ready to blow away your characters.

I just did and I lost all my mastery points. I have a level 26 with no masteries at all. Meaning, i can assign masteries, but i have no points.

I swapped al my gear into my bank and now im gonna re-roll a new conqueror...

In addition, if you do re-roll and start playing Helios, you'll notice that everyday monsters are alot more difficult to kill. Yeah....unless you like to start the game in hard mode, you might want to pass on this one.

kilthas84
10-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Started Underlord yesterday and I am loving it so far. Expanded skills and abilities are fun and gives so many options for character development. With the poster above just back up your character files prior to installing MOD. If not a lvl 26 toon is not too high and really not a big loss for a new mod. I have been playing TQ since release and have played through legendary. Again this mod is definetly worth it and has brought new life to this game. Thanks for listening to my two copper.

velimirius
10-12-2011, 04:13 PM
started to play TQ after few years now with this mod installed, and its masterpiece :) thx!

Darklightr
10-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Don't install this unless you are ready to blow away your characters.

I just did and I lost all my mastery points. I have a level 26 with no masteries at all. Meaning, i can assign masteries, but i have no points.

I swapped al my gear into my bank and now im gonna re-roll a new conqueror...

In addition, if you do re-roll and start playing Helios, you'll notice that everyday monsters are alot more difficult to kill. Yeah....unless you like to start the game in hard mode, you might want to pass on this one.

It's a lot more fun than vanilla Titan Quest.. THAT is way too easy

La Muerte
10-13-2011, 12:50 PM
WOW!! this is the mother of all titan quest mods..thx so much for fixing this sweet game..no need D3 a all the online BS now:) thx for all your hard work

claudius
10-16-2011, 08:53 PM
My disk bit the dust so I bought the steam version which is on sale 33%...

I uninstalled underlord and TQIT. And reinstalling the steam version. Do I just use the regular underlord installer?

Will that work? (with steam)

Coatal
12-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Can you guys please make it so this works with D2D (Direct 2 Drive) Titan Quest downloads? Or add some sort of FAQ that explains how to make it work? Thanks!

kvazimodera
12-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi everyone.Firstable my english is not so good.Secondable i have a 2 question.First is why i dont see all the dmg i do i see only some crits about 5 min each from other.Yes i set my options to see the dmg.Secondable i can not find this skin vendoor in UL mod .I can see only the normal one in the mag's shop .I ll be glad if someone still playing this mod and have anwser.Thanks

jocke290
12-22-2011, 11:15 AM
The mod is bugged, You cant do the mainquest in multiplayer.. Or is there a fix for it?

cp0709
12-23-2011, 10:18 AM
it is very great! i like it!

cmc611
02-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Were the XP rewards from side quests changed to keep up with the faster leveling?

papadot
02-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Wow, I've been playing TqIT for two or more years and have been trying to mod it to be more balanced for awhile. How I was such a dunce, I'm not sure. I should have just downloaded this wonderful, life changing mod.

silennex sheer
03-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Can you update the mod and merge it with the uber mod. And make it an installer.exe so I doesn't have to be manually Thanks:D

Alcibia
04-04-2012, 09:46 AM
computer moron here so go ahead and roll your eyes at me, anyway, I did the download (I think) and have two folders (database and resources) in custommaps in the custom quest section, should I use one rather than the other? I have played a bit with a character I created here and am seeing the increase in monsters -wow - anyway, when it is time to level up and choose masteries, the same original choices are coming up, nothing different and they only go to level 32, I thought in this mod a whole different set of masteries was available and they went to a higher level. Do I need to import a regular TQ character, start another one, not sure what to do. Any advice would be welcome. (in my defense, I did complete Legendary in TQIM with several characters before I downloaded this mod - so I am not a complete moron, just close to one.)

jiaco
04-04-2012, 01:22 PM
have two folders (database and resources) in custommaps in the custom quest section,

Underlord replaces the main game, it is not a custom map. So backup (if you want) the database and resources in the TQIT folder (with tqit.exe in it) and then let the files you downloaded replace the existing files in there.

Alcibia
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
all set, took me a while, thanks for your help This Helos map is a challenge already!

padio
04-15-2012, 07:09 PM
lets see if i get this right, i downloaed undelord , but to my understanding what this mod does, is to change the whole structure of the game only, so you cant go to the custom quest and select underlord mod. right?

cmc611
05-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I love love love this mod....but i hate the bosses. they're impossible. I have no trouble with mobs, except act IV, but the first char i got to epic is no match for Arachne's Shame, even with poison resist. Also, what resists do you need to not be a one shot for Hades's guards? Im taking a break and playing vanilla again for now until im up to the challenge again. I really like the balanced skills though, and vanilla just isnt the same anymore..

Munderbunny
05-08-2012, 08:08 AM
There are a few, bonus, super-hard monsters/bosses. Arachne's Shame is a sidequest so you can skip her for now if you can't figure out how to beat her. Her movespeed and skillset make her a very difficult boss to beat, even after many nerfs. However, if you figure out how to beat her, she does drop good loot that is more advanced than any you can find in that area of the game, and the quest reward is better as well. So, with the greater challenge comes the greater reward. But, as I said, she's optional.

Kadet
06-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Best game ever. Ok, Diablo 3 is better :D I wonder how many people still play TQ... :/

Mrbanisher
06-22-2012, 07:16 PM
No way Titan quest is better.

What surprises me is that people still play underlord instead of soulvizier. Even though I know the legendary contribution to the community Munderbunny made it is just logical to play the more updated version.

vletr
06-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Personally while I like SoulVizier I do not enjoy all the changes Amgoz made, for instance:

* the base run speed seems to high, +% movement mods are no longer attractive
* the souls replace the rings
* the resistance penalties require Mythics and such to offset, making a lot of legendary gear unattractive

What is your take on this Mrbanisher?

I do like the extra heroes, wands as weapon attack, better monster AI, so maybe I will take these changes from SoulVizier and mod them in Underlord.

Mrbanisher
06-23-2012, 03:24 PM
The run speed is only increased by 16% it doesn't really affect me anyway as I didn't use +movement mods over other things anyway.

High resistance penalties make the game harder. I like it. Long ago I asked Amogz about lack of resistances even in mythic items and the answer I got was: you need to swap souls as they have lots of resistance.

Unfortunately they do replace rings.

edit: I just took off all items and my move speed is 100% I don't think it was changed.

oneeyered
06-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Best game ever. Ok, Diablo 3 is better :D I wonder how many people still play TQ... :/

Diablo 3 is Blizzards Epic botched failure. As a huge Diablo fan (my favorite ip from the beginning) it was and is a huge let down. back to playing TQ with mods and way better game. Hell, for that matter,TL2 beta was better than D3.

Braven123
08-17-2012, 12:41 AM
So any new news on this ?

Tjuh
08-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Does this mod include the patchfix for the fanpatch?

jiaco
08-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I am 99% sure that it does not. You are aware of the fact that all of the hard work that went into Underlord is being continued and expanded upon in Soulvizier and that represents the current version of modded TQ with the Underlord masteries?

Tjuh
08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes I know, and I did try out soulvizier, but the thing is the DiabloUI is included in it and I have that known problem of the black bar at the bottom of the screen when playing it on resolution 1024x768. Unfortunately that's the highest resolution I have on my crappy monitor. I don't know how to remove that DiabloUI mod from soulvizier, so I thought I'd give Underlord a try instead.

jiaco
08-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Ah yeah, that sucks. I saw that once. Well, Underlord is still really great. I just saw this patchfix thing recently, still have not read the changelog, but I am pretty sure it was not around during Munderbunny's time.

ELCABALLO
10-06-2012, 12:22 AM
im having problems at the bridge of the santuary , i just want to know which of these version is the one that does not have this problem at the bridge , so i can download it , i tried the manual install but it did not work , so which of these versions is the one with no problems at the bridge , can some one tell me so i can dowload it thanks

tt300
10-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Yes I know, and I did try out soulvizier, but the thing is the DiabloUI is included in it and I have that known problem of the black bar at the bottom of the screen when playing it on resolution 1024x768. Unfortunately that's the highest resolution I have on my crappy monitor. I don't know how to remove that DiabloUI mod from soulvizier, so I thought I'd give Underlord a try instead.

Original UI:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3983801/oldui.rar (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3983801/oldui.rar)

(Soulvizier Mod v0.75)

Windbrand
10-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Is it a problem if I already have the 1.17 fan-patch installed? Also are the features selectable? For example if I don't want the feature "Potion cooldown increased to 16 seconds" can I turn that off?
One of the main gripes I have with vanilla immortal throne is that there is a serious lack of area-effect offense skills/spells! The only area-effect offense spells that are not completely useless are Eruption and Chain Lightning, which means that any offense-mage character ends up spamming one or both of these spells. Archers only have 1 area-effect skill, the useless "split shot", which most of the time doesn't even hit adjacent enemies. Where is the multi-shot from Diablo 2? I hope this mod adds better spells...

claudius
10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Is it a problem if I already have the 1.17 fan-patch installed? Also are the features selectable? For example if I don't want the feature "Potion cooldown increased to 16 seconds" can I turn that off?
One of the main gripes I have with vanilla immortal throne is that there is a serious lack of area-effect offense skills/spells! The only area-effect offense spells that are not completely useless are Eruption and Chain Lightning, which means that any offense-mage character ends up spamming one or both of these spells. Archers only have 1 area-effect skill, the useless "split shot", which most of the time doesn't even hit adjacent enemies. Where is the multi-shot from Diablo 2? I hope this mod adds better spells...

I have no idea about installation, but why not do a reinstall from scratch?

You can't select features like potion cooldown.

I think there are a few AoEs new but not sure how good they are??? I would suggest not comparing games to each other. It's like going to a movie and then pissed it's not the same genre as another movie.

Warfare - none unless you count a 12 enemy weapon attack
Defense - none
Rogue/occult - a MUCH better toxic bomb than vanilla: piercing, bleeding, poison, dark magic bomb.. I think this is the best AoE added.
Hunting - none added
Dream - none added though maybe spellbreaker (taken from storm) is AoE
Storm - still ice shards, lightning, squall, and thunderball
Earth - added barrage, a staff attack with the explosion effect of Ternion, but not three bolts
Spirit - Added an acid cloud, but I think it's more a debuff to make the pets deal more damage
Nature - With rogues bomb probably the best new spell. It deals massive elemental damage and creates several pixies

DreadmistX
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for this awesome "mod", no...we could say expansion, because the vanilla TQ needed it and me of course. Now, I cannot imagine playing TQ without Underlord, because it adds lots of fun and balance to the game, which is unbelieveable. So now TQ is a complete ARPG :D

eebaa
12-27-2012, 01:08 AM
this is a stupid request but i just cant download the manual patch from moddb to fix my bridge bug, anyone have downloaded the installer from moddb or the manual patch, mind uploading them to somewhere else like MF or something with better connections?

i keep getting no available mirrors from moddb and when i finally got it - it fails half-way !!

Davee
05-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi guys
I have some questions
The chance to dodge from defensive ability is really reduced so much? Then the mages or archers how can survive this game? o.O And the really doesn't dexterity incrase the bow's and spear's damage (Pierce damage?) ? Then Is it worth to spend attribute points to dexterity? However it is must for the items... And I saw the Death Ward's CD time is still 5 minutes, I think is it much a bit, or it is worthy? (At least for the hp potion incrased CD time, but excluding this it is worth to incrase?) And the Nature is still mostly good only for summoners, is it right?
Sorry for my bad english, I hope my sentences are understandable :S
I just thinking on which mystery I should choose xD

Shalie
05-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Yes, defensive ability has a big impact on damage taken from melee. Archers and mages need to survive by kiting and using crowd control spells.

Dexterity does increase piercing damage, but so does strength. How much dex you'll need depends on what build you end up choosing. A general rule is maximum 174 for mages and 1:1 strength:dexterity for other classes.

Death Ward is not very spectacular, but for one skill point it can save your life at times.

Nature is a support mastery that works with any class. For a melee class, the Heart of Oak tree, wolves tree and Plague tree are strong additions.

Make a new thread if you have more questions, this isn't the right place :)

Davee
06-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the answers, and I'm sorry for that :)

GrimReaper
05-01-2014, 10:27 PM
No xmax. Just about 3 times more monsters. :P

Quest mobs and bosses are unaffected by the way. And things get a lot easier around Sparta when your levels have caught up with the increased monsters.

It won't let me play this so i made a build.:goth: