PDA

View Full Version : question about TQVault

Skaughtey
11-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Ive read a lot about this mod that allows you to have unlimited inventory space, easily trade items between characters, extract relics, etc. It seems really cool, however I have my reservations about it to. It seems there are tons of people who have really bad problems with it and I would just like a second opinion on it. Just how safe is TQVault to use? Also if I didn't want to use it anymore could I simply uninstall it and have Titan Quest work normally as before? Any information on these things would be much appreciated. Thank you.

SteeK
11-24-2009, 09:47 PM
I had some similar reservations, but due to bulging inventory I decided it was time to get it. I've thus far encountered very few issues. The only thing I have found is that it will alter your item slightly, such as raise the level of use from 37 to 38, or change the resistance from 23% to 25%, stuff like that. I don't feel it's really effected my game much, but you should be aware. Due to this, I store a lot of 'this may be useful' loot in the vault and keep the loot I know I'll use on many toons within the TQ game. I've only had it effect stuff that has been stored and later removed.

It is really useful though and comes with a few good perks. The thing about unlimited storage however, is you end up storing everything that looks even half decent.

If you decide you don't want it, you can either choose not to run it, or just uninstall.