PDA

View Full Version : Private battle corner

yerkyerk
06-14-2009, 10:14 AM
This section of the board is accessible to coop members (and admins) only. So, you can put down passwords and stuff for your games, without outside members seeing them.

bonobo4
06-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Hmm, so noone here can see this, if they're not coop members or admins? I like that! :)

ASYLUM101
06-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Doesn't seem like many people are interested. I've only gotten like 4 requests... maybe it's too complicated? Haha

yerkyerk
06-14-2009, 08:04 PM
These things usually take time to built up. And if the few people who do take up the time don't get anything out of it, it might die before it ever really gets used.

Well, I've taken that into consideration. I've provided you guys with a private forum for coop battles (or pvp if that's what rocks your boat), what happens with it afterwards is out of my control and influence - I hope you can make something out of it, although you guys can only hope that others will join too.

Ofcourse, this could built up to be a big community eventually, if only trusted members are allowed, membership means something and is worth having. It could as well become a failboat :)

Either way, I've tried. If you need anything else here, feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do.