PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help?

Devil75
05-21-2009, 01:47 PM
hi. i'm playing the masteries version of lilith with a level 56 Thaumaturgist. i'm playing in epic after finishing the game in normal and i must say it is a great game. but now i am stuck and i just don't know what to do. on the cliffs of asteria there is a ruin with a pretty big dungeon underneath and the end boss is Gos. my problem is that he is not taking any damage and is not lossing any life. is there anybody that can help out? thanks.

mostal
05-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Gos is invincible with bows. It is what you are using I suppose...

Try some other attack...

Devil75
05-21-2009, 03:20 PM
well actually i'm using a staff with lightning damage. in the sorcery class i skilled the lightning tree which is my main attack. could it be then that Gos can only be beaten physically (sword or spear)?

Devil75
05-22-2009, 05:18 AM
hi again. after trying several times i decided to give upand move on to the city of asteria. if anyone out there has any tips on how to defeat Gos in epic, i'd go back and try again. i'm a level 56 Thaumaturgist (sorcery and alchemy) and playing as a sorceress with a staff as my main weapon (invested my skill points in the lightning tree). i'd be very grateful for the help.

Vince
05-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Devil75, I can't explain this, but I can only beat Gos when I'm about five levels ahead of him. Then he is fairly easy. This has worked with two Normal characters.

Devil75
05-22-2009, 04:45 PM
hi Vince. i have thought about doing that too, wait a few levels and then try again. in normal he was fairly easy to defeat, it didn't take me that long. but in epic......i'll wait until i'm somewhere between level 57 and 60 and then try my luck again. thanks for the tip.