PDA

View Full Version : No Hydra, but a Manticore?

Safaex
07-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Well, a little dissapointed that there was no gigantic Hydra like on the box as it would have been an awesome enemy. But when I finished the game my first time, I saw a manticore (half lion, half scorpion... with wings :D) in the credits scene! Now I wonder, where do I find that Manticore as i didn't encounter him when i played.

OtherSide
07-07-2006, 07:19 AM
By "I finished the game" you mean normal difficulty or epic and legendary too?
Anyway you can find the Hydra at the Athenian Swamps (LEGENDARY difficulty).
Manticore - not sure about him but he sould be at Egypt, Fayum place in a cave..(EPIC difficulty) - I might be wrong about him.

Safaex
07-07-2006, 07:27 AM
Orly. Yes I have only gotten about half in the Epic difficulty level. Great that he actually appear. Thanks for the heads-up! Now I just need to game until my fingers bleed so I can reach that biatch. Still, the manticore is a mysterium... maybe he's another Legendary creature that'll appear later.

partyboy
07-07-2006, 09:02 AM
the manticore is in the cave north of that village in fayum. epic difficulty

Ascent
07-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Orly. Yes I have only gotten about half in the Epic difficulty level. Great that he actually appear. Thanks for the heads-up! Now I just need to game until my fingers bleed so I can reach that biatch. Still, the manticore is a mysterium... maybe he's another Legendary creature that'll appear later.

The manticore does in fact appear in the cave just south-east of the Fayum Oasis. He's a real pain to kill though, mainly beacause of the rebirth fountain being so far away.

jimkirk
07-07-2006, 09:40 AM
i got the manticore in normal difficulty

Ascent
07-07-2006, 09:44 AM
i got the manticore in normal difficulty

The manticore doesn't appear in normal... does it? Maybe you mean the Chimera?

Safaex
07-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Interesting, thanks for the replies!