PDA

View Full Version : Skill question

McDugen
07-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Does the lethal strike work with bows? IM making a hunter/rogue and was wondering if the added dmg from lethal strike get added to bow dmg?

hostage67
07-06-2006, 09:34 PM
We've had several discussions on this and it should work with Bows, however I don't think that you will find as effective as you were originally hoping it would be.

My Hunter/Rogue is currently at lvl16 so not terribly far yet, but what appears to be the most effective at this point so far(and the consesus of our last discussion) is that you should focus mainly on Marksmanship and Envenom. The other main focus would be the completely passive skills(gouge, woodlore, anatomy etc...). I'm up to the tier16 skills so I haven't gotten to volley yet and scatter shot(both in marksman) but I still kill everyone but major bosses in 1-2 hits using a crappy bow with a completed charm.

Bow:
6-23 damage
12 life leach for 3 seconds

Charm:
27 fire damage for 3 seconds
5 fire damage
Completion bonus 8% attack speed

McDugen
07-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah I just restarted my hunter. I have a 27th hunter/storm and he does well but i just wanted to try a rogue build into my hunter to see how it went. I planned on the marksmen and envenom as you said was just thinking down the line lethalstrike might help. Thanks for the reply...