ViperAnad
07-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I am playing warfare - level 19 and I still havent decided my secondery skill
I was thinking about defence or rogue
I want something that doesnt use's alot of "magic"
what do you sugest?

Jenesis
07-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Suggestion: Back up your save game, try a certain mastery, and if you don't like it, reload your save game.

ScottyBones
07-06-2006, 10:27 PM
I am playing warfare - level 19 and I still havent decided my secondery skill
I was thinking about defence or rogue
I want something that doesnt use's alot of "magic"
what do you sugest?

Just pick one that suits your playstyle. I have a warfare/spirit character in legendary but multiple masteries will complement warfare (both of the above will work).

Negerove
07-07-2006, 01:18 AM
i'm also warfare lvl 22 and haven't decided on second mastery. Was thinking about the DEFENSE (i wanna try colossus form :)). But dunno if it is worthy to take if i use DW.

Rhym
07-07-2006, 01:48 AM
After having played Warfare/Spirit (currently lvl 45 in legendary) i can't imagine living without dark covenant. Mobs will steal my energy (happens allll the time, your abilities (war wind, etc.) will take like 1/5th of your energy pool. I just hit dark covenant, lose a little health, and get my mana returned to full.

Deathchill Aura with Ravages of Time is amazingly useful aswell, ravages of time will reduce enemies damage, pierce resistance, and armor by 39%. Which is amazing for a melee character.

Further up the tree there is the lich king, a nice dps boost, and agro drawer, and at the top there is the outsider. He only lasts a short while, but he will save your life when the shit hits the fan, he can solo anything, he didn't even die on ****** (the last boss) fighting him alone, his timer just expired. Combine with the summoned warrior spirits from the top of the warfare tree and any impossible group of mobs/boss will become a cakewalk.

max_pain
07-07-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm still lv-10 but I was thinking of choosing nature , cause a warfare character needs all the healing possible and you can have a wolf early in the game to some of the heat of you , plus you have some defensive auras to cover the defense weakness.

Mazuli
07-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Man... I remember when I picked Warfare it came down to 3 choices for my secondary class: Nature, Spirit, or Storm. Why did I pick the worst of the three? lol

ViperAnad
07-07-2006, 05:08 AM
well... if I think about it, defence isnt a good idea - a very important part of warfare is dual weapons and no sheild so im removing it from my "list".
after very good comments not just from this theared im adding nature to my list.
Thats leaving me with nature and rogue