PDA

View Full Version : need help

monkey60033
08-14-2008, 04:52 PM
how tough is alastor? i now have a lvl 6 liche king and lvl 3 nymphs and wolf.and how do i get more than 1 wolf?

monkey60033
08-15-2008, 08:42 AM
need more help.
i try to access a multi-player game with internet. it says configuring updates (or summit like that) and when its done titan quest goes bye-byes. i open it back up and try to do again and it still comes up with the update bar. no matter how many times i do it the bar keeps coming up. i cannot use LAN because no1 in my family has titan quest but me.do i need to restart my computer after it finishes or not?what do i do!:confused::confused::confused:

Razed
08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Gorgons...in your options there should be a button to clk that says something to the effect of "show monster level" you will need to clk that. (It may be that you have to have Immortal Throne expansion for this but I am unsure at this time.)

What you should do in that room is move to your right as you enter the doorway and work your way around and ease up on the 'eastern' most gorgon. Single pull her as she 'heals' the others if you engage her and another one. Rinse repeat. I dont know your class well enough to even guess at where you have your points but you should be fine 'single pulling' if you have pots and know how to kite the mob around.

As for Internet multiplay, that's a bit more problematic. Have you downloaded all the patches first? I know when I first tried it I couldnt get it to work online as I had not patched it all. If the patching thing doesnt work, try turning off your firewall or 'allowing' access through your firewall for TQ (I recommend this option).

Gluck.

monkey60033
08-16-2008, 07:41 AM
thanks but all i did is run on a suicidal attempt to do it and killed em mainly by poison but now im onto alaster (scourge of acheron). how tough u think he'll be at facin a lvl 17?

monkey60033
08-27-2008, 04:00 PM
i really really really need help now!my computer crashed so i rebooted it
i go back on to titan quest and i havnt killed the gorgons now!the first time i hadnt even started the first quest! the portals still work,and i still have all my statistics, but i gots no idea wat happened!