View Full Version : So my main got corrupted
07-17-2008, 01:14 AM
Alright my main character, a magic caster, got corrupted. As seen in the title. So I deleted him.
So to recover him I leveled him up, got the WP's he had back, his skills and all that crap using the Defiler by soulseeker or what ever his name is.
BUT there's one huge problem. I can't edit any of the quests I did or get the permanent rewards I got from them. I tried using mercury's but that is NOT what I want.
I don't want to go through normal again just to get the damn extra inventory space and some small bit of experience + gold + skill points + stat points. Is there any editor I can use to edit what quests I've done?
07-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Well just do the quests with permanent useful rewards... theres not that many of them. I could go look at my main character and tell you which ones have those rewards (skill points, attribute points, +attributes, inventory bags and +%dmg)
07-17-2008, 06:00 AM
I'd appreciate it if you did that actually.
07-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Will do as soon as I am able
07-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Sorry it took so long:
Quests with permanent rewards:
- Killing Nessus
- Healing of the spring in the village of Tegea (between Sparta and Megara)
- Inventory bag in Megara
- Getting Charon's bow back (between Megara and Delphi)
- Giving an offering in Delphi (the sacred olive branch)
- Inventory bag in Rhakotis
- Killing giant scorpion between Rhakotis and River Nile
- Slaying Egyptian Telkine and reporting back in Memphis
- 3rd inventory bag just before the Babylon portal (its difficult but you can run back from the Babylon portal)
- Killing the sorcerer in Chang'an
- Completing Lampido's potion (gathering the 4 ingredients just after Ixian woods)
- Killing the Stygian lurker (between River Styx and Plains of Judgement)
- Getting the dust of the titan (after the Plains of Judgement)
- Killing Hades 3 generals (in the palace of Hades)
Sorry if I forgot any....
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
07-22-2008, 12:22 AM
1 more in Egypt... gotta get the Eye of Chaos and Hand of Balance or something likethat (in Fayum and Giza... take them back to the guy in Memphis)
07-24-2008, 04:28 AM
how did it get corrupted?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.