pairings? Thanks for all help!

Tulen:clap:

GWarrior
01-21-2008, 07:39 PM
sTORm + Spirit = Oracle.very powerful
Earth + Storm = Elementalist . very power ful
Nature + Storm = Druid . good
Nature + Earth = Summoner , lots of pets pretty good

those are probably the best ones to pick .

Shimeran
01-22-2008, 02:06 AM
I honestly think it depends on the style your going for. Dream is a very strong mastery but it's got somewhat limited range unless you focus on either the Psionic Touch or Distortion Wave lines.

It looks like you look to get out of melee, so I'll set Dream aside for now. The next question is how pet heavy you want to go. If you like having a small army, add Nature. If you like a smaller group you'll still probably want reduced resistances so either Storm (Obscured Visiblility) or Spirit (Liche King special ability) are good choices. Earth has some nice skills, but a fair number of them are more melee oriented.

I'd say if you're looking to go for a long range caster type, definately pick up Storm. After that it's more a question of whether you want pets (Nature), high multi-element damage (Earth), or heavily boosted lightning/cold damage (Spirit).

Tulen
01-22-2008, 04:17 AM
Hi All!

Thanks to all who responded.

I am looking for the most damaging combo that is caster 1st and melee
if absolutely necessary. I will keep looking at the different builds.

Thanks again to those who replied and will reply

Tulen:p

Creslyn
01-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Actually a prophet (storm + dream) is excellent for a caster who wants to avoid melee. Focus on storm for all your ranged damage, and dream for passive buffs and distort reality/temporal rift to keep you out of trouble if mobs get too close, as well as sleep for dealing with particularly tough mobs like dactyls, or fast, high damage melee mobs.

Barnacle_Ed
01-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Prophet is awesome. The sheer hitting power of your spells can slaughter both huge groups and single bossess with relative ease. Well, i guess that's a bit of a biased opinion since it's my 2 favorite masteries...

mamba
01-24-2008, 05:20 AM
imo the casters worth using are

Spirit + Storm
Spirit + Earth
Dream + Storm
Dream + Earth
Nature + Storm
Nature + Earth

in this order (the Earth and the next lower Storm one are pretty much on par every time)

Tulen
01-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi All!

Thanks to everyone who responded. I chose to become an oracle for the
liche king and the undead protection.

Tulen:clap: