PDA

View Full Version : WarFare/Nature

OtherSide
07-03-2006, 08:00 AM
Hello everyone, Im new here :)
Anywhy, I decided to take Nature as my second mastery, but I still donno if I sould go for DW or just 1 wep+shield.
I love my shields :( and if I chose to go for 1 wep sould I pick War Wind?

Thanks in advance

TBag
07-03-2006, 08:49 AM
I am nature and warfare and i have gone with a shield. I like to get into huge lures and survive it so i rely on a shield to keep me alive, the DPS of a champion isn't amazing, but i suppose if you want to make it better, use dual wield.

It's up to you, there is no best way.

OtherSide
07-03-2006, 09:40 AM
it looks like I'll go for 1 wep+shield, survive over damage.
anywhy WW is good for that kind of char with 1 wep or not?
and..about the stats, I guess I need some INT points, is 130-150 enough? more? less?

Archelon
07-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Hi. I also am Wafare/Nature now lvl 35.
I started with a shield as well. But have switched to DW. Wow! It's fun with the other DW passive attacks (hew, 360) - when the % chance of the DW 360 hits all the bodies fly! I just run in and War Horn and slash.

scoult01
07-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Also currently Warfare/Nature, gone straight down the DW tree, obviously getting doomhorn and warhorn. A few other random ones aswell, now putting some points into heart of the oak and renew.

rowe33
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi. I also am Wafare/Nature now lvl 35.
I started with a shield as well. But have switched to DW. Wow! It's fun with the other DW passive attacks (hew, 360) - when the % chance of the DW 360 hits all the bodies fly! I just run in and War Horn and slash.

That's my strategy too. My W/N is lvl 33 now. I take a lot of damage but it's fun knocking those bodies around.

gia
07-03-2006, 12:27 PM
I highly recommend maxing strength of the pack (and heart of oak/call of the wild too), you'll get more dps there than by getting all of the dual wield skills.

I have it at skill level 16: +90% damage, +15% total speed, +34 armor.

Also heart of the oak level 16: +128% health, 10% total speed.

Both of them work on all party members or pets.

xtr
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm currently lvl 13 Warfare/Nature and I like it.

I'm just using Heart of Oak and Wolves on the Nature tree atm.

I don't know if I want to max out Wolves or not.. I have two wolves now, is it worth it to get more?

OtherSide
07-03-2006, 02:41 PM
WarWind is that bad? it seems like everyone picked DW :O
and what about the stats? how much INT?

Draiden
07-04-2006, 06:15 AM
WarWind is that bad? it seems like everyone picked DW :O
and what about the stats? how much INT?

if u want to go to 1 weapon/shield u should chose defence not warfare thats why they chose mostly Dual weapons
:rockon:

OtherSide
07-04-2006, 07:37 AM
so WW as Champ doesn't worth it?
bahh I've got 15+ skill points but I still dunno :\ help me :(

Draiden
07-04-2006, 08:57 AM
so WW as Champ doesn't worth it?
bahh I've got 15+ skill points but I still dunno :\ help me :(

As u know u can allways take back the skills with the right cash so u can all ways try new versions of ur caracter, so id say go for it try maxing.

OlG
07-04-2006, 02:04 PM
As a Warfare/Def dual wielder I find WarWind very nice. But I keep it at level 1. An increase in cost of 4 energy and 5 more damage per skill point is not very appealing. Not sure it would be worth the investment end game. Maybe it does if we take account of +% damage me might have, I dunno. But anyway it’s a very nice skill at level 1. I’ll take Lacerate to level 5 to get the +2 target bonus.

I have a question for the champions out there. How do you deal with your energy regeneration? On top of the cost of your skills you have buffs draining energy. It’s no problem for a caster but how do you, hybrids cast/melee, play with it? Packing up on +regen items? Investing stats points in Int? Gulping energy potions like there’s no tomorrow? All of that?

Draiden
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I have a question for the champions out there. How do you deal with your energy regeneration? On top of the cost of your skills you have buffs draining energy. It’s no problem for a caster but how do you, hybrids cast/melee, play with it? Packing up on +regen items? Investing stats points in Int? Gulping energy potions like there’s no tomorrow? All of that?

Hi i olso made a Champin but im at the begining i have only lvl 11 and 85 Demage and 96 Demage per second 8) , used to play with a spellbraker but he has mana problems.
for a champion its easier enyway u will have inteligence from ur skill bar at Nature magic, and u can use some very good relics/charms with mana regeneration, u will find unique items suitable for u just do a little farming, a 4 mana regeneration will be enough, so u need to make 3=300% mana regeneration and ur on.