PDA

View Full Version : hamachi/ titan quest help?

capnjazz
07-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I, along with some of my friends bought Titan Quest after playing it at our local computer lounge hangout spot. We thought it was pretty awesome, since it was all lan'd and everything.
Well after buying it, I found out we can't quite play it that way.
My main question is, how do you set up hamachi and titan quest so that you can lan with friends? I thought I did it correctly, but I guess not. We cannot see any parties being hosted, and when we do, we cannot connect to it.

sorry if this is extra noobish, but well...thats what we are:D

Rithruen
08-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Huh, if you are all in the same house with cables or wireless i dunno i't should link up etc, but with hamachi just get everyone to join the same network etc

don't expect many ppl to play half the people are afkers

Jorlen
08-16-2007, 06:00 PM
My friends and I are having the same problem. I've managed to connect to internet games just fine, but as far as using hamachi with the LAN option, we couldn't get it to work. We think we know how to fix it, having done plenty of research, but I haven't had a chance to try it out. If we figure it out, I'll definitely post the solution here for you.

Petomaan
08-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I had problems too. Problem was the version of Hamachi. The latest version doesnt work with IT, you should uninstall and install version 1.0.1.1 That should work correctly.

flavyx
01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Try to use Tunngle program:)you can play through LAN without havin lan with your friends.This tool creates a VPN (virtual private lan) and works great for all games with lan-play option