PDA

View Full Version : A very serious bug

Misdirection
07-02-2006, 01:59 AM
One of the mose serious bug I have ever encounter in this game is MEMORY LEAK! Which leads to FPS stuttering which is freaking unbearable. I had to kill this game..

Devs, never release a known bug to the public. If you knew the bugs, then delay the release. Even if it hurts your profit, it's better to place our interest rather than rushing the game and place profit in front of us. Yes, I am a commie bastard but hell, it served me well.

Please release a hotfix regarding to memory leak.

And OH!

Here is my specs:

Win XP x64 (you better adapt to x64 soon, cuz 32 will no longer exist; tissue?)
AMD 64 3500+ venice core
1.5 GB PC3200 DDR
X-fi soundblaster
Nvidia Geforce 6600 GTOC by BFG
Driver version: Forceware 91.31 WQHL signed.
Abit mobo 939 socket, mGuru.

Moose
07-02-2006, 02:35 AM
if you're using a no-dvd of any kind, alot of them produce these symptoms.
use the original dvd.

if not, well i'm sure they'll get around to patching it. they don't have a choice about the release date, that's the publishers decision.

j1mm
07-02-2006, 02:40 AM
im having some fps problems too, but its not like TQ released with a bug on purpose...

This is the first version so its trial and error period most likely (hopfuly)

but the fps issue does need to be fixed please :D

Misdirection
07-02-2006, 02:57 AM
if you're using a no-dvd of any kind, alot of them produce these symptoms.
use the original dvd.

if not, well i'm sure they'll get around to patching it. they don't have a choice about the release date, that's the publishers decision.

no-dvd? This is in CD-ROM format, not dvd. Don't make any retarded assumption like Daemon-toolz and no-dvd crack. You people make me laugh, or u're just merely paranoid? o-0?I bought this game at COMPUSA for the exact total of, including tax, which adds up to 53.99 (No?! You still don't believe me? Ok, lemme scan my reciept and see how idiot you really are...). No offense taken paranoid Mr. Profit Tiny, it's just that you're making a complete off-topic comment.

Anyways, so I stand correct, it's the memory leak that's causing the fps to stutter.

Moose
07-02-2006, 03:02 AM
don't jump to conclusions - i was trying to help you. i don't really care if you bought the game or not man. alot of people use nocds/dvds for their legit games; the current generation of nocds/dvds for titan quest are borked.

How about we call you Mr. Defensive? :S

j1mm
07-02-2006, 03:03 AM
no-dvd? This is in CD-ROM format, not dvd. Don't make any retarded assumption like Daemon-toolz and no-dvd crack. You people make me laugh, or u're just merely paranoid? o-0?I bought this game at COMPUSA for the exact total of, including tax, which adds up to 53.99 (No?! You still don't believe me? Ok, lemme scan my reciept and see how idiot you really are...). No offense taken paranoid Mr. Profit Tiny, it's just that you're making a complete off-topic comment.

Anyways, so I stand correct, it's the memory leak that's causing the fps to stutter.

Whoa... high tax, i got mine at gamestop for $49.99. And on i may agree... DVD format and CD format may have something to do with it. Might try checking drivers or something? :D

j1mm
07-02-2006, 03:05 AM
don't jump to conclusions - i was trying to help you. i don't really care if you bought the game or not man. alot of people use nocds/dvds for their legit games; the current generation of nocds/dvds for titan quest are borked.

How about we call you Mr. Defensive? :S

I second Moose, Plenty of people don't like using DVD's/CD's and use them on legit copies of the game. :D

Misdirection
07-02-2006, 12:16 PM
I second Moose, Plenty of people don't like using DVD's/CD's and use them on legit copies of the game. :D

I am suprised you all second pirates' ideas. I use no cd or no dvd crack for only one reason: starforce. PERIOD.

j1mm
07-02-2006, 01:48 PM
argggg matey, i use no cracks AYE its legit copies for ol' captain j1mm :D

Misdirection
07-02-2006, 04:29 PM
im having some fps problems too, but its not like TQ released with a bug on purpose...

This is the first version so its trial and error period most likely (hopfuly)

but the fps issue does need to be fixed please :D

Are you implying that we are guniea pigs going through trail and errors without having any fun playing this game? You're just trying to impress yourself as a potential beta tester. pfft..

:nerd:

j1mm
07-02-2006, 04:48 PM
arggg matey!!!

maybe a bit of both, this is probably going to become a huge online game...

There was no beta test so by default the first versions are going to be buggy...

I do like the idea of being a beta tester though :D

StrikeS
07-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Try running the game in a Lower Priority. Once you have the game running pull up your Task manager and set the Priority on Titan Quest to "Below Normal"

It's helped a good number of people out so give it a stab.