PDA

View Full Version : New Titan Quest Cinematic Game Trailer

~V~
04-25-2006, 02:50 PM
1Up.com has just premiered our new cinematic game trailer.

You can download the clip here:

http://www.1up.com/do/download?cId=3140210
(I recommend the Quicktime version - the compression seems better)

There is also an interview with Randall Wallace, who worked with us to develop the story and characters for the game.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3149930&did=1

Lestai
04-25-2006, 03:32 PM
I watched closely and there is enough magic stuff going on during combat that you will hardly notice that there is no gore or blood, so to me the game looks in good shape from what i seen it passed, but im not heavy into the gore thing and would rather see the cool magic stuff anyways, but just the same it looks good. :)

Trailer looks awsome and like the hot sexy look of the female toons hehe im excited now, so hurry and get this game out to us, asap !!!

I actually cant wait to duel weild. :)

Big hugs,
Lestai

ruubster
04-25-2006, 03:49 PM
entertaining video :) liked it
I am even more hyped now :eek::cool: wich is a good thing ofc :)

Karmeck
04-25-2006, 04:16 PM
THe bad thing about this kina off trailler is that you dont really see waht the game is like. But then you have game play videos out there. But for some one that has not see thos they might think that this is a RTS game.

ToiMoi
04-25-2006, 04:34 PM
hmm.. 2 bad some of the actions in the vid look choppy.. could be because i watched the streaming version tho but still..
quite interested about how TQ gets rated for visual quality :)

Lestai
04-25-2006, 04:54 PM
We get a demo soon, so we should all no better then after we actually play the game some.

But i agree the stream is what i watched and its expected to look choppy, but i try to actually pay attention to what i was watching and see if the costumes & enviorment looked cool and stuff.

Big hugs,
Lestai

Alkaidia
04-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Wow. That trailer is eally cool.

Starwind
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Nice trailer, downloaded the 27mb version which took me 2 hours on my 56k :eek: Lots of bosses were shown and i must say they look great.