PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayerpart

phoen1x
07-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Hello Developers,
you made a great game I really like it but games like this one life of being played
online and the online mode is really buggy and the fact that the charakter is saved on the computer is really bad because it will be a paradise for cheater and after severel weeks many cheaters will play online. What I want to say is that I miss something like the closed Battle.net where the savegames are saved on the server so the charakters cannot be manipulated. That would make the game perfetc becaue to play all time alone isn't as funny as playing with many guys online !

Edit: I posted the same text in the suggestion part in the forum, sorry !

Fyren
07-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Hello Developers,
you made a great game I really like it but games like this one life of being played
online and the online mode is really buggy and the fact that the charakter is saved on the computer is really bad because it will be a paradise for cheater and after severel weeks many cheaters will play online. What I want to say is that I miss something like the closed Battle.net where the savegames are saved on the server so the charakters cannot be manipulated. That would make the game perfetc becaue to play all time alone isn't as funny as playing with many guys online !

Edit: I posted the same text in the suggestion part in the forum, sorry !

Please use search or just glance at the technical forums here or even IGN. This topic has been beaten to death before the retail even came out.