PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Refresh : questions.

Coin-coin le Canapin
07-01-2006, 02:33 PM
A friend told me that Refresh could generate some overpowered combo.
Like refresh + colossus, that mean you're always in colossus form.
Or refresh + summon outsider (spirit)...
Or even refresh + upgraded stone form (earth) : you're invulnerable and enemies take damages (ok, it's boring...).
edit : or ancestral horn (warfare)...
What do you think about that, and about other possible combos?

Xaece
07-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Overpowering? No, not really.

Colossus Form uses up 10 Energy Per Second while active, and Refresh when max'd out (which I believe is required to reset skills), will cost you 100ish Energy every 10 secs (if you use it every 10), so you're going to be eating Energy up at ludicrous rates.

Icarus
07-01-2006, 05:50 PM
It doesn't have a cooldown?

Moustache
07-05-2006, 12:49 AM
A friend told meThat's me. \o/

Overpowering? No, not really.

Colossus Form uses up 10 Energy Per Second while active, and Refresh when max'd out (which I believe is required to reset skills), will cost you 100ish Energy every 10 secs (if you use it every 10), so you're going to be eating Energy up at ludicrous rates.I just finished the game in normal difficulty as a defender. Well, I actually was a pure defender untill the very end, but the final boss was so hard that I decided to choose Nature as my second mastery. I has enough skill points left to get Colossus form and Refresh (1 pt in each). Trust me, mana is not an issue at all, even at lvl 27 with my crappy gear. And so I owned Typhon with perma colossus.

It doesn't have a cooldown?It has. 10 seconds or so.