PDA

View Full Version : Free Unique drops Server

avimakritsu
05-30-2007, 10:03 AM
I was just hopping the in game servers (the servers that show up from the in game Join Internet Server option?) and joined a server that was named "Typhoon run" or something like that.

Ok. So I spawned in the portal and made my way up the olympus to join/help the guys playing in the server. As I approached the summit, I heard the cry of Typhoon. They just killed him and were getting ready to break the orb.

Believe me! All around the summit lied piles of uniques (Blues and Greens and a few purples)!!!!! :surprised: It was like a dream come true... At first I didn't know that they were. Looked like little mountains of rubbish! I pressed Alt key and Lo, behold! There was so many items that the list overwhelmed the size of my 17" screen. I had to move my toon up and down just to see their names. My inventory bags were already half filled before I got there so I had to drop some of the items to make room for the new items. Only me another guy (probably another noob ;)) were gorging mercilessly on them! hehe

I began to check out the items but to my dismay, most were avg stuff (parts of sets of Oracle, Obsidian, Templar's etc). But some were pretty good. My bags were filled pretty soon and I had to leave the server (Caravan was full too) to give let my other toons hold them (then I didn't know about TQVault). But the server never showed up no matter how many times i refreshed when I tried to join again.

SO, here are my question; How did they do that (got soooooooo many blues and greens)???
Does anyone know about such a server? If so, please enlighten me! I would definitely like to repeat the experience again. Will travel light next time ;)

Also, thx for reading. :) My first language is not eng so pardon my rather rushed sentences.

xxlebox
05-30-2007, 12:27 PM
TQDefiler, methinks?

Fons
05-30-2007, 09:12 PM
i was in a server like that only it was a guy who was quitting so he dropped everything all of his chars had, i got some real nice stuff from that.

avimakritsu
05-31-2007, 07:59 AM
I think I got the answers myself. I installed the Titan Quest Elysion mod yesterday and put a check for Unique drop from monsters option and increase lvl fast option before I started out with a new toon (didnt feel like playing with the toons I have so long played. this was definitely cheating!). In an hours time, I crossed lvl 30 and almost every moster I killed dropped a blue and sometmes a green! :lol: :lol: It was definitely fun.

So, the person who started the server must have enabled the mod too! I got a helm to complete me Obsidian set and others for my Oracle set. :razz: Now I am debating myself for/againt using the uber items I got from this mod on my "genuine" toons hehehe. Very very tempting! mmm... Well, I guess I will create a few chars just for trying out the sets I complete and how it feels to pwn for a change! :headbang:

Opperator
07-02-2007, 10:05 AM
You're just going to ruin the game experience for yourself.

Heathen
07-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I agree, doing this ruins the experience. I used a quick lev once no unique drops but by the time i got to athens i was bored with it.

If its too easy theres no fun, at least not for me anyway. took me about 3 months before i could play again, and I chose to delete all my chars as well.

*sniff*

SoulSeekkor
07-04-2007, 01:51 AM
It was more the +chest items mod than anything else if there were that many items...lucky his computer didn't crash probably. :) But he could have used the unique chance mod with it too.

Soul

Abnil
07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
maybe he was still using the beta of your defiler that had the rates at x500 lol

SoulSeekkor
07-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Heheh, the Defiler has always been a beta. :P

:evil: :D