PDA

View Full Version : Need advice whit epic brigand

Titanellie
05-26-2007, 03:46 AM
hi guys, im new to this game and I don't have any experience at item farming, well...

I have a lv 37 brigand (spear user) and i simply can't stand fighting a fkin' satyr 'cuz i get pwned. I don't have any good stuff on me, just a greenie spear whit relics on it.

Is there any good place for farming spears/armor or some Legendary item (yeah...I dream whit them.. :( ) to get a better perfomance or just a lil' bit more defense againts "mobs".

okay, thats it (srry but my english is not good), I hope you understand the thread, and im waiting for your answers :D

ciao

maul
05-26-2007, 04:19 AM
we can give more help if you can post your build or your charcter screenshot. Brigands are not built as tanks so you need defense, offense is no problem w/ this class even w/ green items (i can say green spears are better, DPS wise). Make sure you have points in Flurry of knives, flash powder and/or mandrake. Those will give you some space and keep you alive.

BTW, don't bother farming spears, they're hard to find.

Titanellie
05-26-2007, 05:06 AM
THX for ur reply

btw this is my build:

TitanCalc by stonedonkey - A Titan Quest Calculator - Brigand (http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Brigand&master1=6&master2=7&sa=5&m1=13-0-6-1-0-0-8-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0&m2=32-0-0-6-0-12-1-0-1-0-0-8-0-0-8-10-1-0-1-0-6-0)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9596/dibujozj5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4380/dibujowo0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

just need more lv then i can raise calculated strike (because I restartd' my skills and forget it, LOL)

my equip are some greenie's and blues, nothing great.

any advices/corrections ? (i'll check them tomorrow cuz' it's late Z.z )

Felexitus
05-26-2007, 06:22 AM
CS certainly wont help you much. rather get that point from flush out, the points from call of the hunt + exploit and get flash powder/mandrake till you reach max rogue. then you can get flurry of knives or traps

maul
05-26-2007, 07:08 AM
If you level-up your character don't forget to have your inventory bags. Looks like your already in Epic Knossus and no extra bags yet. :errf:
You won't be getting those extra bags on quest on higher difficulties.

You need also to increase your energy pool, at least 6 attribute points on energy. Nightshade only helps bow users and poison damage is well.. not worth in epic or leg.

BTW, your intelligence.. is that from gears? Make sure put no points in there next time.

Titanellie
05-26-2007, 01:57 PM
If you level-up your character don't forget to have your inventory bags. Looks like your already in Epic Knossus and no extra bags yet. :errf:
You won't be getting those extra bags on quest on higher difficulties.

You need also to increase your energy pool, at least 6 attribute points on energy. Nightshade only helps bow users and poison damage is well.. not worth in epic or leg.

BTW, your intelligence.. is that from gears? Make sure put no points in there next time.

hi, I have all the bags (i dont understand why the screens didnt show them)

and yes, that INT is from equips.

ok now, do u guys recommend me to raise mandrake and traps w/ increased firing mechanism instead of CS?

maul
05-26-2007, 10:57 PM
ok now, do u guys recommend me to raise mandrake and traps w/ increased firing mechanism instead of CS?

Personnaly, i would max flash powder/mandrake first, then flurry of knives and last is traps. Traps are only good at high levels and at zero recharge where you can fire at will. At low levels they are destroyed quickly.

Just like when you go in a fight, throw the knives 1st, when you'll get surrounded then cast flash powder and finish them off while they're fumbled and confused. Later on, you throw traps 1st and so on..

CS is good but not worth maxing early when you badly needed skill points elsewhere. I only put points in CS when I was about 55+ level where all points i need are maxed. 1 point is good though, for your main attck, better than nothing.

Titanellie
05-26-2007, 11:59 PM
u really help'd me maul, thanks. No more questions by me :D

Bloodwyn
05-28-2007, 12:19 PM
How are u gonna maintain ur energy? Brigands has the worst energy pool :( If ur going to do Maulīs build u will be chugging loads of mana pots. U got 345 energy on ur char screen, if u activate all ur passives that will leave u with 110 mana to do ur stuff.
Heres an example;
Study prey + synergy = 45 energy
Flash powder lvl 1 = 53 energy
Flash powder lvl 8 = 74 energy
Throwing knife lvl 1 + lvl 6 Flurry of knives = 26 energy per click
Lay trap lvl 16 = 55 energy
Lay trap lvl 16 + max rapid construction = 22 energy per trap

Add +4 skills to both masteries and it will cost u even more.
Im not trying to discourage u from doing Maulīs build, im just stating the fact that it relies heavily on energy.
Anyways what ever u do, just make sure ur having fun, thats all that matters anyway ;)

maul
05-29-2007, 02:53 AM
How are u gonna maintain ur energy? Brigands has the worst energy pool :( If ur going to do Maulīs build u will be chugging loads of mana pots. U got 345 energy on ur char screen, if u activate all ur passives that will leave u with 110 mana to do ur stuff.

You need also to increase your energy pool, at least 6 attribute points on energy.

at least: no less than, at minimum.

READ READ READ...:errf:

Bloodwyn
05-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Ok, missed the line with the 6 Att. points into energy..

*Bonk* *Bonk* *Bonk* :(