PDA

View Full Version : china

Jjohan555
04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
hi, ive checked out this forum and i didnt see anything about china.
in my pcgamer there is an article that you play in greece,egypt,persia and china.
i have read that you say that the game is just greece and egypt

04-01-2006, 02:28 PM
The game plays in Greece,Egypt and China as main areas and has a few sub areas like Babylon (Persia) and Silk road

ToiMoi
04-02-2006, 01:22 PM
just fyi: china and those other settings have been added during the course of the creation process. there hasn't really been any info on it, just a small number of screenshots and that could even be limited to one or two.

btw the silk road is that the immense trading route over which the silk was transported in china's history? cuz.. the silk road had something to do with china right? sorry i recall seeing smt on discovery about the silk road but it's kinda vague in my memories..

J Bone
04-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I know it's not the right time period or geography but it would be cool if there was samurai gear in TQ. Japan is kinda close to china and only a little over a thousand years off, but you guys can use some creativity.:eek:

ToiMoi
04-09-2006, 06:05 AM
yeahh kewl i wanna be a roman warrior ninja:cool:

~V~
04-16-2006, 07:53 PM
There is quite a bit of Orient themed equipment that drops in the game. I dont know if you could create a Roman Warrior Ninja - but I bet you could come pretty damn close :)

ToiMoi
04-17-2006, 06:48 AM
:) thnx for the reply ~V~

i can see it clearly know.. a roman warrior (eg armor like) with a black tight suit on and 2 massive katana's lol :D