PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Energy Regen Info

mlepinski
05-05-2007, 01:01 PM
I'd like to understand how Energy Regen works.

What's the base energy regen rate? (That is, how fast will a character with 1.0 energy regen rate get back energy?)

How much affect does INT have on energy regen?

Does the size of one's energy pool affect how quickly energy regens?

Any information or pointers to web-sites with information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Whisk33
05-05-2007, 01:34 PM
I'd like to understand how Energy Regen works. Have you done any reading? Or are just just asking? The knowledge thread is a must if you havent done so already. OR (and I'm sure my man Infares might second this one) You can read... <insert dramatic music> The Manual

What's the base energy regen rate? Normally 1 I think.? Start a new character and before you do anything look at your regen rate that is your naked base. Certain items add to your base (every staff almost add a +1 energy per second. that is a base addition
(
That is, how fast will a character with 1.0 energy regen rate get back energy?) without and +%energy regeneration items? 1 energy per second.

How much affect does INT have on energy regen? I dont know but I am sure it says it in the knowledge thread if not the manual. If not let me know and I will find it.

Does the size of one's energy pool affect how quickly energy regens? Think of the mana pool like the boat. and your intellegence is like the ocean. Its not the size of the boat that floats but the motion of the ocean.
Was that too coded? Energy pool... doesnt change anything. its all intel

Any information or pointers to web-sites with information would be greatly appreciated.

ThanksSearch feature with a little work can help a huge ton. Read the knowledge thread in the spoiler section. Even though much is out dated it helps a bunch.