PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Thrones item list

Crescent_Hawk
04-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Heya everyone, does anyone know where an item list for the new Legendaries/Epics and Sets are?

Maestro
04-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Here ya go.

Titan Quest @ GameBanshee (http://www.gamebanshee.com/titanquest/equipment.php)

All Epic/Legendary items listed, categorized and searchable.

Crescent_Hawk
04-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Thank you very much. I had forgotten about game banshee. It's too bad that they don't show the item details on each piece when you click on the set the way it used to.

Maestro
04-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Thank you very much. I had forgotten about game banshee. It's too bad that they don't show the item details on each piece when you click on the set the way it used to.

Yeah, I have a feeling it would've been more coding and work to display full sets differently than just non-set item pages. But it's only one click away to see each set item's stats, so not that much of a problem. I'm grateful to BuckGB for the database as it is. No one else has ever made anything close to it.

Crescent_Hawk
04-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I have a feeling it would've been more coding and work to display full sets differently than just non-set item pages. But it's only one click away to see each set item's stats, so not that much of a problem. I'm grateful to BuckGB for the database as it is. No one else has ever made anything close to it.

Too true, he's spent a lot of time on it. :)