PDA

View Full Version : Rogue/Hunter Armor

legba11
06-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Since these two masteries are supposed to focus on dex, what armor do they get to wear?

It seems "armor" has strength requirments (I guess rogues will have decent str for their melee damage, but not hunters).

Cloth type has a hgih int, and low dex requirement. So do hunters have to build up their int?

Srikandi
06-30-2006, 01:57 PM
You can choose between int armor and str armor if you're a hunter, and allocate attributes accordingly. I'm going for str armor, but I have to wear gear that isn't max defense so I can have points in dex. That isn't really a problem, I don't go toe to toe with mobs much. I've been keeping dex and str about equal and I can't wear everything in the shops, but I can wear most of it. If there's something I REALLY want that's red I swap out my jewelry to adjust my stats until leveling gives me a chance to raise str a bit more.

Digit
06-30-2006, 02:01 PM
You can use things like this. :)

Digit
====
Forum fly...

rmkincaide
06-30-2006, 04:08 PM
I've found some epic armor (Heart of the Mountain for Earth mastery, Sandstalker Armor for hunter mastery) w/ relatively high dex requirements along with some str, though they seem to be much less common than str and int armor. Fear not, it's out there :D

Ultrazen
06-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Just a hint here.....basic rule of thumb in TQ. Train only 2 attributes, either str and dex, or int and dex if going mage. Trying to train all 3 will result in serious gimpage of your character at higher levels. Dex is your primary stat for hunting, followed by str, INT is not a good choice.

Cheers!