PDA

View Full Version : Greater Scrolls of %$#@#@#!!@*&%!

greatcthulhu
03-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm frustrated. All I need to create the Ikon of Zeus is a Greater Scroll of Vengeance and a Greater scroll of Unbreakable alliance. They are obviously epic scrolls, but I can't find them anywhere: They haven't randonly appeared as treasure and I can't find them for sale. I'm wanting to finish Legendary, but I'd like to make the Ikon. Has anyone found them? I don't want to trade, but I'd like to know where to find them..
:mad:

MR2_Pilot
03-14-2007, 09:04 PM
I have like 30 Scrolls, not 1 complete, but I don't have either of those.

Completing some Scrolls seems to be a life long job! :)

Krazikarl
03-14-2007, 09:12 PM
The poster means actual scrolls, not recipes for artifacts.

I've always been able to teleport around and eventually find a vendor that sells them. Both scrolls are fairly common ones too. If you arent all the way to the final act though, it might be the case that only vendors there sell them.

greatcthulhu
03-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I've completed Normal and Epic and am just starting Epius in Legendary--I don't know. It's frustrating. I've no Divine Artifacts yet..

Anyway, in the toolset, one of the scrolls has an "x" in it's title. Does anybody know what that means?

Poinas
03-15-2007, 03:14 AM
I've seen Greater scroll of vengeance in epic difficulty..the vendors in early orient have it, if I remember correctly.

greatcthulhu
03-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Hurrray! The vendor in Fayum finally came through with both of them ! (not at the same time of coursE) and now I've got Posiedon's net as well. I was so thrilled that i went and killed the manticore again.

Whisk33
03-15-2007, 09:08 AM
I was so thrilled that i went and killed the manticore again.

Nothing like taking your excitement and Joy out on weaker and lesser beings... Sometimes I play normal and just own the crap out of the Telkines with Xmax monster program on! mufasa!

yoman
03-15-2007, 09:27 AM
@great...

just how often does the Thunderstorm Skill trigger?

Phoenen
03-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I am in Act 4 and I have finished one recipe for a lesser artifact which mainly has some resistances and poison damage, I guess that is why this is called LESSER. Wonder what I normal artifact requirements be like.

phoenen

Whisk33
03-17-2007, 10:35 PM
I am in Act 4 and I have finished one recipe for a lesser artifact which mainly has some resistances and poison damage, I guess that is why this is called LESSER. Wonder what I normal artifact requirements be like.

phoenen

Usually one or two lesser artifacts and a relic... yeah it gets worse though when you get into greaters...

Equisilus
03-18-2007, 08:25 AM
I love my Shroud of Eternal Night Lesser Artifact (and haven't found a Lesser Artifact that is better, yet), but those recipes for the Greater Artifacts are insane to me in Act IV of Normal. It'll be a long time before these ones get completed, if ever. Although, I really like that Book of Dreams one, since I'm playing a Templar.

greatcthulhu
03-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Just completed all the lesser artifacts. It sucked mucking around Normal and Epic looking for reagents, but I did it. Now I need to find a Sphere of Enternity, Kingslayer, Heart of Earth, and Dragontongue to complete the Divine Articaft recipes I've found. Like Morpheus' Dreamweb, Star of Ishtar, Eye of Ra, Sigil of Bast, and four others I've found but can't remember the names of.

Still only have completed Lyre of Apollo, Ikon of Zeus, and Posiedon's Net.

Have 58/75 completed artifacts.

Whisk33
03-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Have 58/75 completed artifacts.
Holy crap.. I have 4 or maybe 5 completed..

greatcthulhu
03-19-2007, 09:02 AM
The caravan really helped. I had a lot of old TQ characters that never really interested me, but that had a lot of the reagents, so i imported them into IT and stole thier inventory. Nice thing was that if I need a certain item again, I just delete and reimport them.

greatcthulhu
03-19-2007, 09:06 AM
The toolset was helpful in figuring out that there are 36 lesser, 22 greater, and 17 divine artifacts. It also tells you which difficulty to find a certain formula in.

Some of the formula/artifacts have diffierent names in the toolset than they have in the game: Ex. "Doxakaola" toolset artifact is actually Elemental Rage artifafct in game.