PDA

View Full Version : Conquerors Mark

smokes
03-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Did anyone find this Arcane Formula yet? I'm so desperate for it... Just need that to make my Jade Divine Artifact of Pwn! If you found it and can remember where/which act/which mode etc, please please tell me!

Thank you :)

Xargon
03-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Hm... do formula drop region-specific? I thought it's random apart from the difficulty.
So, concerning your question: legendary, either fourth act or somewhere while farming (greece, egypt)

krameriffic
03-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I think I have it. I'll give it to you for free if you want it.

smokes
03-13-2007, 02:09 PM
That would be awesome but unfortunately I don't have access to the internet version of the game, routers ftw :(

I think the only way would be for you to have it in your inventory and copy your player.chr and email it as an attachment, and I doubt you wana do that ;)

Thanks for the offer though, if you can remember where you found it that would be equally helpful.

I'm hoping if it's a legendary drop it drops in act 1 since that's as far as I got so far in legendary, farming Minotaur/Telkine 3 days straight now :o

smokes
03-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Bumping shamelessly in case anyone has a suggestion as to how I could acquire this faster than farming Act 1 Minotaur/Telkine runs all day (and yes i mean ALLLLLLLLL day!)

:(:(:(:(

Darth Executor
03-13-2007, 08:47 PM
There are two quests in act 4 (hades) that give arcane formulas, you're better off doing those with all your characters instead of farming something hoping it drops. The first is the one with the cure for the sick child, the second one is part of the main quest and is given by the 3 judges after you beat cerberus.

smokes
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Can they only give the reward in the difficulty that it would drop though? Cus if so I only have 1 character at legendary (I'm new to IT) which gives me only a tiny chance to get it :(

Darth Executor
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I think so, but I'm not sure. I usually end up getting divine artifacts in legendary.

smokes
03-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Mmm, the problem is my GF started a new character since she got sick of her Soothsayer, and now I'm stuck waiting for her at the start of Act 2 Legendary, she wants me to wait for her to complete the game :(

Really need to get the formula via trade but only 2 people seem to have it and I've pm'ed both with no reply!

Feel my pain! :o