PDA

View Full Version : Storage Or Something

Escritor
03-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Im having a hard time keeping rare items in my inventory and I notice there is no storage on towns..

Like in Diablo II there is a storage. Is there any storage here in TQIT where I can put my rare finds??

I am a beginner in this game I hope you could help me out guys thanks

Infares
03-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Go to the caravan drivers, they're a dude with a wide brimmed hat with a Treasure Chest icon above his head. You have to pay gold to expand it, and you can even use it to send items to your other characters.

The first van is in Helos, yep, the very first village in the game, standing off to the right of the merchant.

Dvoid
03-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Infares, once again your counsel is wise. When you say you can pay money to expand it, do you mean that you can buy additional inventory space? I haven't noticed that. How do you do it?

Batman
03-13-2007, 01:32 PM
There is a button in the caravan window that says, "Expand Storage" or some such.

Dvoid
03-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks!

Vilify
03-13-2007, 07:45 PM
as soon as tax season is over I'm buying IT. I'm one of those weirdos who won't run TQVault because it wasn't designed into the game. I NEED that caravan

Dvoid
03-14-2007, 09:58 AM
It's been said that there is button in the caravan window that says expand storage. It may just be me (admittedly, I'm the guy who can't seem to find anything in the refrigerator), but I don't see it. I went to the satyr trader in Epic Parnassus, but did not see any such button. Are you talking IT throne, as opposed to TQ, perhaps, or am I missing the nose in front of my face?

Sin317
03-14-2007, 10:48 AM
it doesnt say expand , it says "10000"

Dvoid
03-14-2007, 11:06 AM
I apologize for being dense here, but where exactly does it say "10000"?

Mac2492
03-14-2007, 09:39 PM
It says it at the bottom of the storage.

MUBK
03-15-2007, 01:34 AM
LoL. I thought it was an oxen also :P

Dvoid
03-15-2007, 10:08 AM
I'll try this again when I get home tonight, but I looked all over the damn screen and saw nothing. Does expand storage appear on my character inventory or on the trader screen. I'm still playing v. 1.1, does this make a difference? Could someone provide a screen shot showing this button?

trapperkeeper
03-15-2007, 12:02 PM
It's been said that there is button in the caravan window that says expand storage. It may just be me (admittedly, I'm the guy who can't seem to find anything in the refrigerator), but I don't see it. I went to the satyr trader in Epic Parnassus, but did not see any such button. Are you talking IT throne, as opposed to TQ, perhaps, or am I missing the nose in front of my face?

The extra storage is in the Caravan. Its only available in the expansion.
The Satyr is not a caravan driver. The expansion adds NPCs.

Dvoid
03-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Thank you. This was driving me crazy.

MR2_Pilot
03-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Removed, bad post!

tim
03-15-2007, 01:55 PM
as soon as tax season is over I'm buying IT. I'm one of those weirdos who won't run TQVault because it wasn't designed into the game. I NEED that caravan

I was exactly the same. I refused to use TQVault as I am very opposed to 3rd party progs (also because I dont want anything malicious on my computer and downloading such things is a damn good way to get screwed). I love all the new features in Immortal Throne. Well worth picking up.

Infares
03-17-2007, 10:48 AM
I had this pic posted before the forums started having epileptic seizures and forgot to repost it.

Here is what a caravan driver looks like!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/Infares/caravan.jpg

MUBK
03-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Oxen! =p

DirtySanchez
03-17-2007, 02:38 PM
I had this pic posted before the forums started having epileptic seizures and forgot to repost it.

Here is what a caravan driver looks like!
[/IMG]

:lol:

Cow? Ahahahahahaha

El_Comandante
03-17-2007, 06:51 PM
I think we need another caravan in towns. Or maybe a whole train of them. I donīt have one single empty square left anywhere to hold anything. I have 3 other characters i created just so i could unload some loot onto their inventory, and for a while that was enough. But now iīm at odds with the lack of space again!! I hate selling my loot, i worked hard for it!
:errf:

With all the new stuff IT added to TQ, we need a patch that expands the caravan to at least twice the ammount. Heck, my bags alone are filled with relics and charms. And then the artifacts, scrolls, recipes, and all the rest? And all those pretty weapons?
IL, give us some more storage!! Pronto!
:rockon:

Infares
03-17-2007, 06:57 PM
It's their way of encouraging us to try new character builds just to get our mules the 510k necessary to fully expand their storage.