PDA

View Full Version : Build opinions

lothos
03-13-2007, 09:51 AM
So, I've been jumping all over reading here and there and wondered what the consensus is on two builds.

1. Most survivable/indestructable

2. Most damage output capable/speed

If you had access to any equipment in the game. :) Just out of fun debate curiosity.

Infares
03-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Lol, I'll throw in my two cents.

If you're talking through the whole game and then into endgame, with the current gear available I'd say Ternion Oracle equipped with * and one of the new artifacts. Endgame though I'd say 0 recharge strength brigand with a spear is the fastest killer, and Templar with massive hp regen is probably the most survivable.

lothos
03-13-2007, 10:12 AM
A brigand? Hmm, I never really gave that class any thought at all mainly thinking that hunting was more a bow usage mastery than anything else. I don't even pay much attention to spears really. I have a ternion oracle and it needs more gear atm for what its doing and Templar was a definate build choice of mine :)

lothos
03-16-2007, 07:29 AM
I can't believe only one person responded.

Oh well, I'm looking at adding a brigand and ranger to my collection at some point.

Forsaken_DMz
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
I took the Demeter program (increased Experience) to a Thane and had him dual wield Persephone's Caress. I then took as much +% health regen armor I could find and socketed it with Legendary Viny Growths. Finally I took as much +% health regen rings and amulet and socketed with Legendary Ankh of Isis.
The end result was a Health Regen of about 1300. And the gear I used was far from perfect, just whatever greens and yellows I could find or buy that did Health Regen. The downside of a character like this is he's incredibly boring :P There's no thrill at all since he's damn near impossible to kill.

If I wanted to further this build (this was pre-IT) I would go Warfare/Dream and utilize the Health Regen in the Trance of Conv. I believe I also saw an Artifact floating aorund that did +200% Health Regen. I wonder what the limit of the Health Regen is...

Darth Executor
03-16-2007, 02:46 PM
For unkillable, I'd go with sword/shield harbinger or templar.

lothos
03-16-2007, 02:50 PM
For unkillable, I'd go with sword/shield harbinger or templar.

any particular reason sword over axe/club?

Felexitus
03-16-2007, 11:34 PM
actually most would go for those, not sure about now with the new caps tho, but earlier it was way too easy to get to the speed cap even with slow hard hitting weapons