PDA

View Full Version : Artifacts drops according to level?

DarkBuddha
03-13-2007, 02:21 AM
I've been reading the IT sections for a while and I have yet to find a good answer to this question. Are the different artifact scrolls that drop (arcane scrolls) lesser/greater/divine dependant on your character's level?

For example, lesser arcane scrolls would drop for lower level characters while divine arcane scrolls only drop for level 60+. And if this is true, then damn its gonna be annoying to farm for the right scrolls to make a divine artifact.

Thanks in advance to anyone that have played IT for a longer time than I have and can answer this question.

smokes
03-13-2007, 02:24 AM
I dont think it works like that, afaik it's mode dependent, ie in Normal you can get Lesser/Greater, and in Epic mode the Divine open up. Could be act dependent though.

BlueSky
03-13-2007, 03:02 AM
I`m playing IT in Legendary mode. So far, I`ve got 2 Divine Formulae, 1 Grater and 1 Lesser.
So, they don`t drop according to lvl or mode. I have a warlock lvl 65.

DarkBuddha
03-13-2007, 03:07 AM
Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Darth Executor
03-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Some artifacts were meant to drop in a certain difficulty. There are lesser artifacts that you'll likely not see until legendary and sometimes they're better than greater artifacts from a lesser dificulty.

Poinas
03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
I found a Divine formula at level 50 or 51 in epic Egypt :happy:

BlueSky
03-13-2007, 09:55 AM
I found a Divine formula at level 50 or 51 in epic Egypt :happy:

So it`s true that artifacts drop in TQ vers 1.30???

Karmeck
03-13-2007, 10:06 AM
So it`s true that artifacts drop in TQ vers 1.30???

you can play the expansion in every act. so NO, tehy dont drop in normal TQ.

BlueSky
03-13-2007, 10:17 AM
you can play the expansion in every act. so NO, tehy dont drop in normal TQ.

OK. Let me reassuring. I could play every act of TQ (Greece, Egypt, Orient) from within IT?

I have a lvl 65 Warlock with whom I jumped right in Hades Legendary. I`m half way to finish this mode. Never wonder to try playing ther older acts within IT...

Hmm... This is great news. I`ll try some farming tonight :P

Xargon
03-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah, you can do everything you could in original TQ in IT as well. And I second that artifacts are difficulty-specific (you can find lesser artifacts requiring level 5 on normal, while on legendary you'll find artifacts requiring level 45. The ingredients needed reflect this - you need essences for the "normal" ones, incarnations for the "legendary" ones (same with charms). I didn't check greater and divine artifacts, but I got the impression that they are not divided as clearly as lesser artifacts)

BlueSky
03-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Yeah, you can do everything you could in original TQ in IT as well. And I second that artifacts are difficulty-specific (you can find lesser artifacts requiring level 5 on normal, while on legendary you'll find artifacts requiring level 45. The ingredients needed reflect this - you need essences for the "normal" ones, incarnations for the "legendary" ones (same with charms). I didn't check greater and divine artifacts, but I got the impression that they are not divided as clearly as lesser artifacts)

I`ll have a divine Formula who needs 3 artifacts.
And I was wondering, I`m half way to finish legendary IT mode and got only 2 divine formula`s, 1 greater and 1 lesser... if this is the chance of getting others, well....thats not good :)
So`, if I`ll try some farming in legendary mode in the older acts, maybe I`ll get lucky an i`ll find some others formulas.

Darth Executor
03-13-2007, 11:32 AM
I`ll have a divine Formula who needs 3 artifacts.
And I was wondering, I`m half way to finish legendary IT mode and got only 2 divine formula`s, 1 greater and 1 lesser... if this is the chance of getting others, well....thats not good :)
So`, if I`ll try some farming in legendary mode in the older acts, maybe I`ll get lucky an i`ll find some others formulas.

There are a couple of quests in Hades that give you formulas.