PDA

View Full Version : errr.. Ancient Limos!

Terminus
03-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Well I'm new to Titan Quest and so far I'm up to the part where I go to Athens. On one of the side quests there is a cornered Ancient Limos and I can't defeat it! it's soo hard!!!!!!!!! any tips?

I'm lvl 13 champion, dual wield and healing, surved me well so far.

also do you think a Champion or Conquerour is better for the long run of game?

Shanrak
03-12-2007, 11:57 PM
I just recently started playing too, have tried out the following:

Assassin, ranger, elementalist, and conquerer. At first assassin was my favorite but starting in late epic my newbness and lack of good equipment (and bosses that love to stun you) started getting the better of me so I stopped my character for a while.

I then tried ranger and elementalists which didn't suit me that well, so I decided to give defence a whirl and I'm loving it. Shield charge is fun as hell and throwing in some rally with that -recharge adren skill and I haven't had to use a single potion ever since I got those skills. I can't wait till I meet those bosses that killed me plenty with my assassin with my 80% stun resistance (and I recently found a green amulet with another 50% stun resistance) and colossal form + onslaught stuff.

The -recharge and the resistance skills from defence helps out a lot due to my lack of good equipment.

Infares
03-13-2007, 12:08 AM
In 1.30 the Resilience bug was removed.

The Limos uses poison and Vitality damage mostly.

Brappa
03-13-2007, 06:34 AM
What resilience bug?

i.n.s.a.n.e
03-13-2007, 07:14 AM
What resilience bug?

The bug, where Resilience's -%recharge affected all skills..now it affects only Adrenaline :cry:

MR2_Pilot
03-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Well I'm new to Titan Quest and so far I'm up to the part where I go to Athens. On one of the side quests there is a cornered Ancient Limos and I can't defeat it! it's soo hard!!!!!!!!! any tips?

I'm lvl 13 champion, dual wield and healing, surved me well so far.

also do you think a Champion or Conquerour is better for the long run of game?

You can always portal back to complete that side quest later on, after you have your character better equipped. I've done that for a few side quests when my luck on drops was not so good (poorly equipped).

Whisk33
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM
The Limos is a tough cookie for low lewel melee unless you can deal out a lot of dmg quickly. His life leech just heals way too much. He was harder for me than most boss in normal, but only for my melee toons that had no hand me downs. I'd listen to Pilot... Though I personally would never admit to being defeated and would send myself flying at him like a one man D-Day invasion.

maybe use scrolls. That helped me with Poly this past time... If you cant kill him, hire the help to do it for you!