PDA

View Full Version : My Medea's Grove is bugged?

Xander Steel
03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Hey guys! Not sure where to put this, but this seems the logical choice..

Anyways, I'm level 36 and confident enough to venture through Act 4 by myself now.. Unfortunately I have an issue!

My Medea's Grove is locked. Even after killing the two guardians infront of the gate, it's still 'Sealed by Quest', and I'm pretty sure I've done every quest from Rhodes and the surrounding area.

I tried having some dude give me the portal to Medea's Grove, but once in, there's another gate that's sealed by quest too. This seems to be the only place that's like this, any suggestions?

Thanks!
Vanguard.

Impulsand
03-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I had exactly the same thing.

I erased all files in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name Here\My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\SaveData\Main\Your Character Name \Levels_World_World01.map\Difficulty Level

I had to redo a bunch of quests.. but it is lesser the evil of beginning again on a favoured character.

Xander Steel
03-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Alright, I tried that, and it wouldn't let me enter the game with the character on Normal (The difficulty I deleted), I figure maybe it was because my log in spot was inside Act 4.

I made sure to make a backup, replaced it, but this time only deleted the two "Quest" files. Hopefully that will fix it.

Did you delete every file inside the Difficulty folder? Including the sub-folder named 'fow'?

Edit: Oh and thank you

Xander Steel
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
That fixed it! Thanks so much once again my man. If anyone has this bug all you have to do is go to:

C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name Here\My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\SaveData\Main\Your Character Name \Levels_World_World01.map\Difficulty Level

As Imp said, and simply delete "Quest.myv" and "QuestToken.myv". The only downside is that you lose every quest credit you've gotten on that difficulty level. On the upside, all you lose is the credit in your quest log. No item loss, no xp loss, you just have to re-do them.

Thanks again Impulsand you rock brotha.

Vanguard.

Impulsand
03-12-2007, 03:12 AM
Heh, I should've mentioned that I DID NOT delete FOW folder.

Those files are good enough to delete.. Thank you for specifying.