PDA

View Full Version : Charm Questions

Shade
03-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Alrite, I'm still pretty new to this game. I just started playing it, i have a lvl 28 conquerer and i think im getting pretty close to finishing normal. Anyway, as i've been playing ive collected a couple charms and been combining them, and i've found that I can't use them on a lot of my equipment.

For example, I have a charm that says it can be used on all weapons. However, the charm can't be put on the weapons i currently have. They can be put on other weapons but not mine. SO i'm not really understanding the "all weapons" thing.

The same thing happens to me with a ring charm. The only thing i could think of was that maybe they can't be attached to epic weapons or rings? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me but i have blue weapons and rings and it won't attach to them but it will attach to greens or yellows.

Can anyone tell me why I'm having this problem?

Darth Executor
03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
They won't work on blue or purple items. They did in the demo but the devs decided they were too powerful and scratched that.

Shade
03-11-2007, 10:10 PM
so are charms next to useless then, once u pass normal, or get all epic/legendary equipment?

Infares
03-11-2007, 10:12 PM
You'll probably still have greens for most of the game because sometimes you just don't get the ideal Unique for a given build.

frankenparrot
03-12-2007, 08:14 AM
Depending on what you are finding and character class, some elite greens can be more powerful than blue/purples. So, you just have to have a little luck, and when you get a completed charm with a suitable completion bonus, that it works in your favor.