PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror stats?

Renan
03-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I bought Titan Quest back when it first came out and had a lot of fun with it the first time round. After I finished normal difficulty I didnt play the game for quite a while. I'm now playing the game again, with my original character, who is now a level 43 sword and shield conqueror. I'm pretty poor at jusdging these sort of things so I was wondering if my stats are going in the right direction. They are as follows (with no gear)...

Health: 3210
Energy: 500
Strength: 284
Intelligence: 58 (not sure if these are just wasted points)
Dexterity: 250

TastelessRamen
03-11-2007, 08:29 PM
I think putting points into int is a waste, although putting some into energy might be worthwhile.

Intelligence affects energy regeneration and elemental damage, neither of which will help your conquerer much.

However, having more energy means you can reserve more without gimping your abilities, so that *might* be worht it depending on your build.

Your strength/dex ratio looks alright, you want to have a bit more strength than dex, generally.

Dvoid
03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Is it just me, or does that strength seem low for a melee character? To equip the better armor you will need to be in the 300's.

lothos
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
My assassin has a 364 str and 398 dex and I thought that was low at 39. I have to dig more, but had yet to see stat recommendations in general for any class. I was hoping there'd be more dex based gear myself.

freespace
03-12-2007, 05:27 PM
didnt he say it was without gear on? u can get good rings that boost the str and health for example. like green rings with +str% and +hp% on them :P though it helps more if u have higher ammount of that attribute. I think I have 600str with gear on my conqueror lvl57 with gear. though I have 2xblack pearl rings cuz of +resistance :P and allmost 500dex. I'm not that pro in this game but I havn't gotten defeated from any boss on TQ heroic TQ legendary and TQIT heroic yet so :P my hp is around 7500.

lothos
03-13-2007, 08:25 AM
True, but i've never really examined my stats naked :)