PDA

View Full Version : getting nothing

brimanfu
03-11-2007, 04:16 PM
started new character from beginning(spirit+dream). going strength based(fighting). from lvl 1-12 found lots of blues, lots of greens, and everything coincided with my character. (Life leech and vitality dmg) Found found 10 or 11 arcane formulas. Now from lvl 13-25 I havn't found anything. I'm looking for arcane formula-SOUL SHIVER.
Why can't I find anything for my character anymore?

Darth Executor
03-11-2007, 04:18 PM
bad luck.

Krazikarl
03-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Thats how luck goes. Plus, the probability of finding any given arcane formula over a fairly short period of time is pretty low. I mean, I played for 3 hours and didnt find a single arcane formula or blue, then 3 legendaries dropped for me in Epic difficulty (act 2 and early 3) over the next couple of hours.

Maxdecmer
03-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Kraz and Darth are right. The drop rate is pure luck. I, personally, have gotten jack and am frustrated however, on my Conjurer I have gotten 3 blue drops (still in Normal) in under 10 minutes. A bit frustrating, but with the caravans it helps.

Better Luck to you!!!

SoulSeekkor
03-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Don't feel bad, I didn't find any greens or blues, only one artifact formula until lvl11, since then I've been finding greens like crazy and two more artifact formulas, and a couple epics.

Strange thing is the ring, helmet, shield, and amulet which are all green are all +% str and +% health. Go figure?

Soul

Infares
03-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Don't feel bad, I didn't find any greens or blues, only one artifact formula until lvl11, since then I've been finding greens like crazy and two more artifact formulas, and a couple epics.

Strange thing is the ring, helmet, shield, and amulet which are all green are all +% str and +% health. Go figure?

Soul

And you found these with a mage am i rite???

At least we got Vans now!

SoulSeekkor
03-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Seer. :)

Vince
03-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm playing the Epic level. I got one legendary item in Egypt and 3 more near the end.

Two of them are armor (I sold one) and one is a super fast sword that isn't as good as many of the "average" Epic or Rare swords. One is the "Truncheon of Malice" (DY-NO-MITE!).

But I haven't found any more in the last couple of days, even though I am farming heavily in order to reach one more level.

Ganymed
03-13-2007, 04:49 AM
I think the problem is not only the amount of blue/purple items, but their quality.

Sometimes I am reading here about purple uber-items you only find (as it seems) with lev. 60 - 65. my chars are lev. 55/56 and even if I have a big amount of purple ones already (all stored in TQVault from earlier playing), they are ALL medium level quality for chars between lev. 30-44.

I would wish the purple uber-items would drop before reaching lev.60-65 because when you play the game through in normal playing without doing hundreds of boss-runs your char normally doesnt reach lev. 60 or above. you normally quit the game with lev. 55-60.

Sin317
03-13-2007, 02:13 PM
whats getting me a bit, is that bosses/heroes don't drop anything at all. And that i have more chances to find a epic/legendary item in a small chest on the road to somewhere, than from hades himself ...