PDA

View Full Version : God, I'm so bloody Skint !!

Incinerate
03-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Damn, since I've had IT, i've done very little other than farm constant, and taken my only played IT character from lvl 51 to nearly 64 since release.

And only today did I notice how much CASH he had, had to slap myself to realise that maybe it's time to play a little and less of that farmin' ;)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Incinerate_2007/ol28.jpg

Anyway, while I'm on a roll, *cough* Loans are available at 12.9% Apr only ! :whistle:

Many Regards,

Incinerate.

MR2_Pilot
03-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Wow, you be rich! :p

Is that a period or a comma before the 001 on the end?

If a period, wtf?

smokes
03-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Incinerate I believe you were one of those commenting in the droprates thread that you were getting a lot of legendaries from your farming. Do you have specific farm routes you take or is it just certain bosses or w/e you feel for?

Personally I'm doing either epic Hades/Secret Passage runs or to act 1 legendary and doing Minotaur Lord > Telkine > Cyclops boss > Nessus but neither of these are yielding great results, wondered if you had some tips? :)

On topic: you rich ***** :D

Incinerate
03-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Incinerate I believe you were one of those commenting in the droprates thread that you were getting a lot of legendaries from your farming. Do you have specific farm routes you take or is it just certain bosses or w/e you feel for?

Personally I'm doing either epic Hades/Secret Passage runs or to act 1 legendary and doing Minotaur Lord > Telkine > Cyclops boss > Nessus but neither of these are yielding great results, wondered if you had some tips? :)

On topic: you rich ***** :D

Aye m8, you wouldn't be wrong on that summary, I do regulary post on the drop issue thread(s).

If you check my thread http://www.titanquest.net/forums/immortal-throne-spoilers/13030-immortal-throne-ongoing-spoiler-s.html you will find everything I've listed in there (95%+) is from Legendary Hade's with a handful of Legendary "Secret Passage" runs.

For me anyway, it takes under 2min 30sec from the Last Rebirth Shrine to killing Hades in Legendary, and although he does not always yield a "Epic/Legendary", I do relish some of the greens and the abundance of "Relics" and bide my patience.

When all seems like it's going T*TS UP, quit the game to the desktop and rerun, always works ;) !!

Many Regards,

Incinerate.

PS: Your CLVL plays a large part in the potential drops as well, so hit 60+ so see the real benefits.

smokes
03-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Just hit 60, five minutes ago... ROLL ON PURPLEZ!

Infares
03-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Just hit 60, five minutes ago... ROLL ON PURPLEZ!

Congratulations. :D

smokes
03-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Thank yous :) But the purplez are not rolling or anything of the sort :(((((((((

Give droprate enhance fast!

ward_rb
03-12-2007, 12:48 AM
thanks to you, i just had to google the word "skint" :p

Batman
03-12-2007, 03:34 AM
Anyway, while I'm on a roll, *cough* Loans are available at 12.9% Apr only ! :whistle:

That's spam:twisted:

But, I'll let you off for now :whistle:

Incinerate
03-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Wow, you be rich! :p

Is that a period or a comma before the 001 on the end?

If a period, wtf?

Aye, it's clearly bugged, it stays there that "period".

Batman, ofc that was a joke referring to the ingame money I have and nothing more (psst, I've sent that 5% commision from the last 10 i've done !!)

Regards,

Incinerate.

yoman
03-12-2007, 07:04 AM
btw what exact equipment do you have on that screen? especially that weapon :D

Evil666
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Incinerate: What is the English name of the green weapon you're carrying ? In French, it's "Rancoeur" and he dealt great dmgs ! I got 2 of theses in Normal. What the stats of yours, in Legendary mode ??

Incinerate
03-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Incinerate: What is the English name of the green weapon you're carrying ? In French, it's "Rancoeur" and he dealt great dmgs ! I got 2 of theses in Normal. What the stats of yours, in Legendary mode ??

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Incinerate_2007/ol22.jpg

Regards,

Incinerate.

Infares
03-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Rancor of Reckless Power. :rockon:

Evil666
03-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Thanx for the screen Incinerate ! A real cool weapon !