PDA

View Full Version : My conqurer

Terca
03-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Posted this in the spoiler section as Im standing in an IT area in the picture :)

Check out the incredible mace I've used since level 28, had problems before I got that mace, it raised my DPS with 650 :)

1-hit kill on all now, too bad I didn't have a better relic to put in.

Batman
03-11-2007, 06:44 AM
Nice piece of kit, guess you'll be using that for a while. Did you not find a Folg? They seem nice club type weapons.

Terca
03-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Nice piece of kit, guess you'll be using that for a while. Did you not find a Folg? They seem nice club type weapons.

At 37 I got thorny, guess nothing will be replaced until then :)

The Folg's are nice, but have only gotten with crappy mods:errf:

sadhukar
03-11-2007, 08:30 AM
All I have to say is, good luck with the thorny in IT :)

El-Kabong
03-11-2007, 09:24 AM
And this is in the IT Spoilers section why?
Because your in an IT area??.....:knockout:

Poinas
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
I guess it is fun to grind trough normal with a mace you can't get your hands on until the latter stages of legendary. Might do that myself, too.

Veveritz
03-11-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm also happy with my Teucer's Warbow that i got when i was in epic long time ago. But i just didn't found something better and since i tend to rely on attack speed, it suits me perfectly. Now i'm like a portable chaingun. :)

http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07100/65Brigand.jpg

Incinerate
03-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Here is the weapon my conqueror currently uses, I spent some time farming the correct mob trying to get the right stats and at last, BINGO! ;)

Think it will remain as my End-Game weapon period.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Incinerate_2007/ol22.jpg

Regards,

Incinerate.

clive
03-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Here is the weapon my conqueror currently uses, I spent some time farming the correct mob trying to get the right stats and at last, BINGO! ;)

Think it will remain as my End-Game weapon period.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Incinerate_2007/ol22.jpg

Regards,

Incinerate.

What mob were you farming? :)

Incinerate
03-11-2007, 04:30 PM
What mob were you farming? :)

Gigante's, the metal golem guys you encounter in Hades, ofc you would be doing legendary to get the base damage if looking for something similiar to my own.

Regards,

Incinerate.

Terca
03-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Insane, I used my mace from level 28 though ;)

Incinerate
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Insane, I used my mace from level 28 though ;)

Aye, you mentioned, just with the subject being on Rare' Weapons and such, I thought I'd link mine which is the best Rare I have ever seen for raw DPS on a Mace class weapon period.

Just waiting for my "IRIS" drop now ;)

Regards,

Incinerate

Terca
03-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Aye, you mentioned, just with the subject being on Rare' Weapons and such, I thought I'd link mine which is the best Rare I have ever seen for raw DPS on a Mace class weapon period.

Just waiting for my "IRIS" drop now ;)

Regards,

Incinerate

Ye, it was incredible, will try to find one of my own, I like using green items as you can put relics in them.

Infares
03-13-2007, 12:57 AM
I had 900+ DPS with my Ternion Conjurer at level 27 in normal Egypt thanks to a green 96 base fire damage staff from Epic China. Socketed later with an Embodiment of Prometheus' Flame.

Terca
03-13-2007, 02:54 AM
I had 900+ DPS with my Ternion Conjurer at level 27 in normal Egypt thanks to a green 96 base fire damage staff from Epic China. Socketed later with an Embodiment of Prometheus' Flame.

Hah, how long did you use that staff?

Infares
03-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Hah, how long did you use that staff?

Still using it at 41.

Terca
03-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Still using it at 41.

And still kicking ***? Will you replace it? I use Heka staff on my elementalist :)

Infares
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh yeah, I already have a Heka and you can bet your *** it's going on there, only a couple levels away :rockon:

Given the fact that I spam Ternion and Eruption, Heka is made for me moreso than any other weapon. But, going through the game on 3 weapons is a feat in and of itself, the level 3 Staff of the Magi I started with got me to 26ish, then the "Frigid blahblah staff of Trickery" got me the rest of the way to the Heka, which will be my woopiestick for the rest of the game unless I find something obviously better in the 550+ Int range.

Terca
03-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah, I already have a Heka and you can bet your *** it's going on there, only a couple levels away :rockon:

Given the fact that I spam Ternion and Eruption, Heka is made for me moreso than any other weapon. But, going through the game on 3 weapons is a feat in and of itself, the level 3 Staff of the Magi I started with got me to 26ish, then the "Frigid blahblah staff of Trickery" got me the rest of the way to the Heka, which will be my woopiestick for the rest of the game unless I find something obviously better in the 550+ Int range.

Ternion is based on staff damage, is Heka the best concerning damage as well as the kick *** stats? Anywho, Heka staff is insane, after I got that + archmage's clasp I just ran through legendary. :headbang:

Infares
03-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Well it has projectile speed and - recharge for my Eruptions. Very respectable base fire damage and a bonus besides.