PDA

View Full Version : Hades magical orb of death...

clive
03-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Ok i want to know how to avoid that orb he shoots in his first form, it kills me instantly. He doesnt always use it just sometimes, i was hoping someone here knows how to stop it from killing in one hit, i have 6000 hp.

Zaishi
03-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Run out of the way? If you mean the red circle thing that tracks you, just keep running, it goes away after a few seconds. I don't know if that's what you mean since I've never been hit by it.

I find him to be a ridiculously easy boss to beat since all his stuff is easy to dodge. I rarely have to use potions when killing him.

clive
03-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah hes very easy, besides that orb, the problem is I'm a conquerer and run up on him, then he casts it and it hits me before i know he cast it.

I guess i could run around until/if he casts, but just wondering if there is a resis for it, kinda looks like it might be vitality based.

Edit: no its not the red circle on the ground, its a red orb he casts directly at you, he only seems to do it 1 out of every 5 times i run him.

Xargon
03-09-2007, 06:17 AM
hm, which attack do you mean - he has a straight projectile attack (one projectile, pretty fast) and he can shoot 5 (I think) red balls. I imagine you could mean the second one, because if you stand right in front of him, all 5 might hit you, and they really do a lot of damage (one of them killed my conjurer with 4k hp outright when I was not paying attention).
I think Typhon is a lot harder than Hades, now that he actively uses all of his skills.
btw: what is your record in beating Hades? I think I did it in about 20 secs (outsider lived for about 10 more secs), but damage done to him varies quite a lot.

clive
03-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Between 10-20 seconds never really counted hehe.

His 3rd form is alot weaker then his first IMO..

Edit: Yeah its hard to tell its five orbs when your right in his face.

Xargon
03-09-2007, 06:55 AM
just noticed he has another attack, some orb which splits up into 5 (+- a few...) lesser projectiles, quite similar to the attack he has in his third form.

Mindless
03-09-2007, 07:59 PM
You can clearly see when he's going to cast it. Just run to the side and avoid the big orb, the smaller ones shouldn't do anything more than 2000 damage each so you'll be fine even if you get hit once.

Armada
03-09-2007, 10:36 PM
It all makes sense now, Bandari mustve been hades`s apprentice? ;)