PDA

View Full Version : The bonuses to all pets... stack or not?

Dominiq
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm on normal with a nature dream char, just trying out these 'bonus to all pets' items, the thing is, it would seem that they don't stack.

I mean, 4 items with 18 bonus damage and 5% bonus damage -each- should give a -minimum- of 85 damage to each pet, yet the nightmare and the driad do far less, while the wolves have a higher base damage so it's harder to tell.

Any imput is apreciated.

Infares
03-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Possibly not. I hope they address this because I was planning on equipping such equipment by the time I get to Legendary with my Ritualist so I could try out the more advanced versions. :/

Dominiq
03-08-2007, 01:41 PM
This makes me very very sad...

Ok , so let's say that is the case.

But if i use varying bonuses like +dmg or +armor or +vitality dmg , would these stack or just one would be applied ?

It's kind of hard to test by myself , actually...

Infares
03-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Different bonuses should all apply fine, and pets routinely do more than one type of damage at the same time anyways.

All of the above should also get increased by the Total Damage bonus from Master Mind.

Dominiq
03-08-2007, 05:12 PM
I tried various bonus combinations and it would seem that these indeed do not stack, so it's one of each for maximum damage. And what a damage it is :) hehehe ...