PDA

View Full Version : Warden build

Shadow_azzazen
03-07-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm thinking of building a warden. I know something about the defence mastery but I am not use to the hunting mastery.

My plan is to make a hp-regen warden with physical/bleed dmg, My skills would be something like this:

TitanCalc by stonedonkey - A Titan Quest Calculator - Warden (http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Warden&master1=7&master2=5&m1=32-0-0-6-0-12-6-0-8-0-0-0-0-6-8-10-6-0-0-0-6-0&m2=32-0-12-12-6-12-12-0-6-6-6-0-0-8-6-8-6-0-12-8-6-0)

Note: I took in mind when building this titancalc that I would complete all the +skill points quest.

Gear: Armor: All would be legendary greens enchanted with legendary viny growth.

Sheild: Priam's Gate

Weapon: Telamon's Boar Skewer OR a legendary impaling spear with incarnation of yangs blood letting.

Amulet: Amulet of Hygeia

Ring 1: Ring of Gaia

Ring 2: Same as above

Attributans: Every level i will put 1 point into health and one in strengh/dexterity. I think this will be enough to bear the equipment.

Any constructive comment or tips will be appriciated:D

Ajax The Greater
03-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Some quick thoughts:

- This is a very Energy intensive build if I read it correctly. Your passive skills (Battle Awareness, Art of the Hunt and their add-on skills) will require most of your energy, so you will be quaffing potions like a dehydrated man in the desert. You will need your other items to give you a fair amount of Energy for you not to be come frustrated. At least that is how it was for me.

- Apollo's Will (ring) is your friend.

- So is the Tracker's Hood.

- Study Prey is very useful, especially against bosses.

- Yes, the last three augment your piecing damage, but that is one of the Wardens biggest strengths.

This, of course, is your build, so build it as you see fit.

- AtG

Shadow_azzazen
03-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Thank you, I'll try out the peircing build.