PDA

View Full Version : Regeants?

rlsuth
03-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I found a recipe that required, amongst other things, a pristine plumage completed charm (regeant). I grabbed a piece of armour and added 5 pristine plumages to it to complete the charm, but I'm still told I don't have a pristine plumage charm. The charm cannot be used yet as it requires level 18 and I'm only at level 10, but surely it should surfice the requirement for the artifact? Or is there something I'm missing about the pristine plumage regeant?

Infares
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah you have to pay to have the plumage removed from the armor and then actually give it to the Enchanter along with the other Reagents and the Arcane Formula in order to get your Artifact.

All Reagents including the Formula itself are consumed in the process.

EDIT: keep in mind you can create a completed charm simply by right clicking the shards and then left clicking another shard of the same charm or relic and it'll combine them in your inventory without having to add them to a piece of equipment first.

rlsuth
03-07-2007, 03:43 PM
EDIT: keep in mind you can create a completed charm simply by right clicking the shards and then left clicking another shard of the same charm or relic and it'll combine them in your inventory without having to add them to a piece of equipment first.

That's what it was! I had no idea you could stack them like that. I guess you live and learn.

Well, since I cant nearly afford to get them seperated, I'll have to go farm another five.

Infares
03-07-2007, 03:43 PM
That's what it was! I had no idea you could stack them like that. I guess you live and learn.

Well, since I cant nearly afford to get them seperated, I'll have to go farm another five.

Should be easy, bird chicks are all over the place in Laconia.

rlsuth
03-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Should be easy, bird chicks are all over the place in Laconia.

Done. Now I cant use it until I'm five levels higher, lol.

Thanks.