PDA

View Full Version : Skins in IT

r00ster
03-07-2007, 08:59 AM
I saw a screen in the spoilers of someone wearing a diff skin.

I would REALLY like to use my TQ skins for IT.

Can someone knowledgeable please list the method for getting these into IT?

Will I need a new batch file? etc etc.

Please give me a step by step if you know how to do this for IT.
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

thanks.

Huma
03-07-2007, 09:10 AM
is there a new female blonde skin?
i kinda thought that there was because of the blonde on the box of tqit.

Infares
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
is there a new female blonde skin?
i kinda thought that there was because of the blonde on the box of tqit.

*sigh* no sooner had I removed the "557 armor leggings" line on my Sig I just got the idea for my next mythbuster for my sig. :knockout:

raduneo
03-07-2007, 05:33 PM
The box art for Immortal Throne is largely BS. You can't play a blonde chick, or dual wield a staff with a sword.

Maybe they can add that in a future patch? :shifty: Who cares about balance? Simply dual wielding ranged staves with melee weapons should work just fine as it is without any adjustments. :nerd:

/sarcasm

It would of been nice though to introduce a few new skins, if not blond chick, at least Egyptian and Asian skin. (Undead/Demon skin too? for the underworld :p )

r00ster
03-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok what I did (cause I am lazy) is just redo my batch file to put the replacements in there works fine.

Refrence sanchez (I think) thread on how to get up to this point, then change the strings to direct it to Immortal Throne.

Simple, and it works 100%

DirtySanchez
03-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Ok what I did (cause I am lazy) is just redo my batch file to put the replacements in there works fine.

Refrence sanchez (I think) thread on how to get up to this point, then change the strings to direct it to Immortal Throne.

Simple, and it works 100%
Yulp, should be easy as pie.

Asmodeous
03-07-2007, 10:48 PM
So, all the work the developers did for IT adding new items, monsters, quests and skills and not one new player skin?

When I picked up my pre ordered copy yesterday, I saw that blonde woman character on the box and immediately thought "YES!" new character toons! Only to find that it is false advertising. You can't even pick the female toon and change her hair colour.

It's a bit like releasing the newest, latest ferrari sports car with a 4 cylinder, push rod cast iron block single valve engine from the model Tee.

I really find that a bit strange. Is there any other action RPG's with only 2 character toons to choose from? Even Diablo 1 had more toons and that was released in 1996. Guess the developers went back to the time of ancient greece on that one!

Duraska
03-08-2007, 03:01 AM
So, all the work the developers did for IT adding new items, monsters, quests and skills and not one new player skin?

When I picked up my pre ordered copy yesterday, I saw that blonde woman character on the box and immediately thought "YES!" new character toons! Only to find that it is false advertising. You can't even pick the female toon and change her hair colour.

It's a bit like releasing the newest, latest ferrari sports car with a 4 cylinder, push rod cast iron block single valve engine from the model Tee.

I really find that a bit strange. Is there any other action RPG's with only 2 character toons to choose from? Even Diablo 1 had more toons and that was released in 1996. Guess the developers went back to the time of ancient greece on that one!

To be fair Diablo 1 had only 9 character models (3 classes, each with a "light armor," "medium armor," and "heavy armor" rendition). Titan Quest, while only have a male and female character model, has a TON of unique armor meshes. Once your guy (or gal) is completely decked out various pieces of armor, they look totally different than other players (who are wearing other pieces of armor). In Diablo 1, every plate mail warrior looked identical no matter what type of plate mail you were wearing.