PDA

View Full Version : Small concern..

Renan
03-07-2007, 09:10 AM
I just installed IT, so far, it looks awesome!

Something thats concerning me a little, is this: If I level up my characters in IT, can I then continue with the original campaign with my progressing characters?

bollyrotten
03-07-2007, 09:48 AM
im not sure if this will help or not but in the hand book that came with the game it says that when you upload your chars from TQ into IQ its a one way trip and they cannot go back to TQ.
I have not tried yet as i only have 2 chars. and only one has beaten typhon in normal so he is alowed to play IQ.

Darth Executor
03-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I just installed IT, so far, it looks awesome!

Something thats concerning me a little, is this: If I level up my characters in IT, can I then continue with the original campaign with my progressing characters?

Yes. In fact, you have to finish the original campaign before you can access the expansion act. If you played Diablo 2, it works in the exact same way Lord of Destruction did.

~V~
03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
You can never take your expansion characters back to the original TQ game, however your original characters will still be there after you import. Just launch the game with the TQ executable instead of the Immortal Throne one.

Renan
03-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks for quick responses, guys. :)