PDA

View Full Version : Got it today, installed perfectly, LOVE IT, Can't Stop playing lol

Roland
03-06-2007, 11:19 PM
WOW...

All I can saw is Good Frackin' Job IronLore :clap:

The graphics are top notch and seem boosted with little or no higher drain on my system. LOVE the beach area, water is gorgeous and damn those sharks are big heh

The new spell/buff/cast animations look great :)

The new mobs are interesting/unique and colorful!

The storyline and voice work are all perfect. I can't skip a single npc because I have to hear the new bits of info and stories heh

Music is once again wonderful!

Caravans kick @ss and add so much to the replayability and new character draw!

Merchants have a much better selection, and the weapon/armor skins look very good.

Enchanting will be great (once i get all the reqs heh) Nice to have a reason to collect Yellows to sell and hoard gold ;)

All in all it's a "Perfect" expansion as it corrects ALL that the game's needed to really excel (pretty much makes the game feel complete now) and with a large new map to explore!

So you get the Rolland's 2 Enthusiastic Thumbs UP!!:rockon:

Now back to the killing fields

(hell i might just start playing mp now lol)

Amaran9th
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Seems like a good place to start praising the expansion, so here goes:

I've been enthralled with the new act since the opening moments. The game looks like it got an extra coat of polish that really goes a long way. The new areas are amazing to explore, especially hades and the swamp ruins. Again, the story is awesome and I too can't bring myself to pass on by those floating symbols atop NPCs. The quests are awesome, especially the lighting the beacon on the beach.

The boss battles are above and beyond what weve seen before. The three witches was incredible and had me rethink my entire character's structure. Charon was a shock and also a treat for the eyes. So far the new items look awesome and I am very excited to go out and find them.

Artifacts - just gotta say that these are the perfect way to keep us all going and going on this game. I can't even imagine assembling a Divine Artifact, but gazing upon the formulas makes me try nonetheless.

Overall, it is a great treat to be able to play Immortal Throne. Thank you Iron Lore, you truly went above and beyond with this one. Perfect in all respects.

Jagadance
03-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Having lots of fun so far. :)

Infares
03-06-2007, 11:47 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/Infares/merchnat.jpg

Veveritz
03-07-2007, 12:16 AM
http://xs513.xs.to/xs513/07103/Ninja.jpg

Neverwinter27
03-07-2007, 12:19 AM
I can't believe you guys can see your gold in your inventory.

Mardagg
03-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Totally agree with the first two posts! And I'm really glad I restarted playing a new toon with Dream (Templar) which is awesome. They game now feels to have a much better balance and the new small tweaks and additions just make it even more addictive! Kudos IronLore..

Gotta run, must head deeper into the Underworld.. ;)
I can only read so many posts on here before I feel the itch to play starting once again.. lol

Mac2492
03-07-2007, 12:34 AM
http://xs513.xs.to/xs513/07103/Ninja.jpg

That's so cool...

raduneo
03-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Sweet! but...

The new spell/buff/cast animations look great

There are new animations for the existing spells? And I dont mean visual fx, but animations. :p

Roland
03-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Sweet! but...

There are new animations for the existing spells? And I don't mean visual fx, but animations. :p

Might just be visual...I'll need to test some on a diff character tomorrow. Sorry if that winds up be misleading. I'll edit once I know for sure :)

Terca
03-07-2007, 03:24 AM
IT is insanely cool - too bad I have to go to school :(

Even rhymes, haha.

Theres only 1 thing I miss in TQ:IT, mounts. Its not that important, but neat, I'd like to travel a little faster.

partyboy
03-07-2007, 03:41 AM
i love the artifacts, i love that they require so many items to make. anything that adds additional purpose to farming is always a good thing~