PDA

View Full Version : So, how much did you get done in IT today (americans only)

Darth Executor
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I finished hades on normal with my lvl 65 knife thrower, turned my defender into a templar and got her to china and managed to assemble a couple of lesser artifacts, which seems to be a lot easier than I thought it would be, as you can get most of the regents for one in about a half hour's worth of farming (although I've been saving everything I could for the last week in anticipation of needing them which shortened the time). Only thing I regret is not using Demeter or Defiler to boost a one class character higher so I can really enjoy the dream mastery.
I can't wait to see the look on my professor's face on thursday when I ask for an extension on my assignment because I've been playing a game in my spare time. Couldn't they release it a week earlier when I was on break? :mad:

Dedo
03-06-2007, 08:05 PM
I finished hades on normal with my lvl 65 knife thrower, turned my defender into a templar and got her to china and managed to assemble a couple of lesser artifacts, which seems to be a lot easier than I thought it would be, as you can get most of the regents for one in about a half hour's worth of farming (although I've been saving everything I could for the last week in anticipation of needing them which shortened the time). Only thing I regret is not using Demeter or Defiler to boost a one class character higher so I can really enjoy the dream mastery.
I can't wait to see the look on my professor's face on thursday when I ask for an extension on my assignment because I've been playing a game in my spare time. Couldn't they release it a week earlier when I was on break? :mad:

You can make a defiler character in TQ. Like a MULE so you can hope straight into epic.

Just import it over, but you will have to play Normal Hades if you want the 4 quest that give stat bonuses.

Darth Executor
03-06-2007, 08:24 PM
You can make a defiler character in TQ. Like a MULE so you can hope straight into epic.

Just import it over, but you will have to play Normal Hades if you want the 4 quest that give stat bonuses.

D'oh, why didn't I think of that. :knockout:

greatcthulhu
03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
To make things challenging, I played a striaght hunter through legendary in TQ. When he got imported to IT, he had access to the Dream mastery and 68 skill points to use. My Haruspex is ready to go to Elysium fields in Legendary IT. But I can't find that guy who was running medical supplies in, well, that city that begins with a P. Unless he's on the other side of the Styx......

Mardagg
03-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Just finished that quest and yeah he's before Styx. He's in the city where you rescue all the people in the city, north of the city entrance.

Infares
03-07-2007, 03:56 PM
To make things challenging, I played a striaght hunter through legendary in TQ. When he got imported to IT, he had access to the Dream mastery and 68 skill points to use. My Haruspex is ready to go to Elysium fields in Legendary IT. But I can't find that guy who was running medical supplies in, well, that city that begins with a P. Unless he's on the other side of the Styx......

...You Defiled the hunter, admit it. Not like people will like you any less for being honest than trying to say you actually played a single class character with 2000 HP all the way THROUGH legendary (not TO).

DirtySanchez
03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Made it almost all the way through Act 1. Started from scratch with no prebuilt character.

Roland
03-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Started IT with Roland, (my lvl 42 Conquerer) in Normal. Got to the beginning of the Temple Ruins in the Swamp before I had to close up for the night :(

Very eager to get things rolling again today after work, actually after my Dentist appointment after work heh Pray for me :p

Love the Exp, complete, unadulterated perfect love! :clap: