PDA

View Full Version : IT Problems?

necroviax
03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi, I got the expansion today, and was wondering about something.. How do you get to the new areas? or am I just having some kind of problem?

After my characters are converted, I have one that's finished the normal difficulty level, but when I enter the game with him in normal mode, it sends me back to the starting town, with none of the quests done.. How do you get to the underworld? do I have to go and fight typhon again, to get to it? or can you only get there after beating all difficulties?

Negerove
03-06-2007, 06:32 PM
have you read the posts in forum ? It been said lots of times.

Kill typhoon, go through portal. Enjoy act4

Infares
03-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi, I got the expansion today, and was wondering about something.. How do you get to the new areas? or am I just having some kind of problem?

After my characters are converted, I have one that's finished the normal difficulty level, but when I enter the game with him in normal mode, it sends me back to the starting town, with none of the quests done.. How do you get to the underworld? do I have to go and fight typhon again, to get to it? or can you only get there after beating all difficulties?

I hope this doesn't mean your character got bugged.

necroviax
03-07-2007, 04:14 AM
I uninstalled both TQ and TQ:IT, and it still happens. Ah well, with the character that's already finished normal difficulty, I just went back through the final cave and then fought typhon again, so made it to the new content.